Windows 10: Program File

Discus and support Program File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to resolve the Program Filr? C\Program File (x86)\driver support\svc/install.log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by myrs1937, May 13, 2019.

1. myrs1937 Win User

Program File

How to resolve the Program Filr?

C\Program File (x86)\driver support\svc/install.log

:)

myrs1937, May 13, 2019
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, May 13, 2019
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. Program File

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Program File

1. Program File - Similar Threads - Program File

2. How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...: I downloaded a program on my windows 11 system that created files and folders partially on my C drive but in OneDrive as back up. Once I realized this I searched my C drive for the same folders and files that didn't create all that it did in OneDrive for my program to...
  3. How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...: I downloaded a program on my windows 11 system that created files and folders partially on my C drive but in OneDrive as back up. Once I realized this I searched my C drive for the same folders and files that didn't create all that it did in OneDrive for my program to...
  4. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  5. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  6. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  7. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  8. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Unable to Change Default Program for File Type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Change Default Program for File Type: Hi, I'm having trouble changing the default program associated with a specific file type on my Windows 10 computer. Whenever I try to change it via the "Open with" option or through the Control Panel, the changes don't take effect. The file type remains associated with the...
  10. Unable to Change Default Program for File Type

Unable to Change Default Program for File Type: Hi, I'm having trouble changing the default program associated with a specific file type on my Windows 10 computer. Whenever I try to change it via the "Open with" option or through the Control Panel, the changes don't take effect. The file type remains associated with the...