Windows 10: Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically...

Discus and support Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. 2 days ago I turn on my laptop as usual, after it boot into Windows I notice that one of a program that I make a schedule to launch at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LittleSparda, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically...

Hello everyone. 2 days ago I turn on my laptop as usual, after it boot into Windows I notice that one of a program that I make a schedule to launch at my log on didn't appear in system tray(this software is ThrottleStop Ver. 8.70.6 that I use to undervolt my laptop CPU). Then I go check the task inside Task Scheduler its said "The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)". After that I try to reach a Program Files folder in Drive D where I place the ThrottleStop inside but the folder is disappear. A few second passed, it recreate itself in front of my eyes. Inside this new Program Files folder contain only one folder which is ModifiableWindowsApps folder. I did checked if they any Windows.old folder in Drive C? But none. Also I did checked my latest quality and other windows update but it is installed more than 10 days back the day that this situation is happening. So I think the automatic deletion and creation of Drive D Program Files folder didn't came from windows update. I did a full, offline scan of Windows Defender as well as Malwarebyte threat scan and Adwcleaner scan. But all of the scan result is no threat detected. So I think this happening is not cause by the virus or malware too. I know that ModifiableWindowsApps folder can be used as a mod installation folder of games from Microsoft Store and one time I did choose Drive D as a primary drive to install an app from Microsoft Store(but now I changed back to Drive C). So I think this is the causes of the deletion and recreation of Program Files folder(but did not happen for Drive C though). I can reinstall all the applications that been deleted with the folder no problem but for some people this can be a problem and a waste of time. So I want to ask Microsoft what is happening here? Is it usual? How can this happen? Or if other peers has any idea on this I would be very appreciate if you guys post the information or having any discussion together. I might be late to reply to any of your comment but I will give a post as soon as I can.

Thanks to all of you in advance.

:)

LittleSparda, Oct 26, 2019
  2. YIN
    Yin Win User

Looking for a program which grabs folders\files and converts it into text

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a program which lets you pick a folder and grabs all the files\folders names and puts it in a text file.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, sorry if it doesn't.

3. WojtasRed Win User
    Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically...

Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically...

1. Program Files Folder in Drive D: (And All of Its Sub-Folder and Programs) was Automatically... - Similar Threads - Program Files Folder

2. Restore control of Program Files folder on D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore control of Program Files folder on D drive: Hello,I recently installed the Minecraft launcher and specified that minecraft should be installed on my D:\ drive. On my D:\ drive, I had previously created a folder named "Program Files", and all of my programs are installed there. My understanding is that when a UWP app is...
  3. Restore control of Program Files folder on D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore control of Program Files folder on D drive: Hello,I recently installed the Minecraft launcher and specified that minecraft should be installed on my D:\ drive. On my D:\ drive, I had previously created a folder named "Program Files", and all of my programs are installed there. My understanding is that when a UWP app is...
  4. Restore control of Program Files folder on D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wondershare526 folder and all its sub files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wondershare526 folder and all its sub files: why i am not allowed to delete the wondershare526 folder in the registry? i have deleted all other wondershare files from the registry. please help clarify, thank you....
  6. Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive: hey y’all, i got a new ssd and i’m replacing my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive with it i used to download games on that drive (the D: drive is the external hard drive) and after i got an SSD (E:) i started downloading games there i’ve moved all my files from my D: Drive to...
  7. Program Files Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Files Folder: Is there any possible way to Transfer all the files from the Program Files/x86 Folder to "Program Files". . . I know what the difference is, but I was wondering if I could have ONE Program Files Folder. 159564
  8. program file folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program file folders: how do I access program file folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-file-folders/679d72e1-3c91-47fe-af67-036d66f42880
  9. find & remove all duplicates files, sub-folders & folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find & remove all duplicates files, sub-folders & folders: find & remove all duplicates files, sub-folders & folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-remove-all-duplicates-files-sub-folders/ad64d789-7028-4873-8e1b-2605dc973305"
  10. Can't see all files/folders in Program Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't see all files/folders in Program Files: Hi, I ran a program that created some files and folders in C:\Program Files\Utilities\NewApp. I can see the files and folders using NewApp's browser, but I could NOT see them in Explorer. I now realize that I can only see NewApp's created files and folders in Explorer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remove modifiablewindowsapps reddit