Windows 10: program files x86\hicloud\update_server\startup.exe

Discus and support program files x86\hicloud\update_server\startup.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A dialogue box has suddenly appeared when I restart the PC with the following message and asking if I want it to make changes to my PC; 1. Unknown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by akranda, Jan 29, 2020.

1. akranda Win User

program files x86\hicloud\update_server\startup.exe

A dialogue box has suddenly appeared when I restart the PC with the following message and asking if I want it to make changes to my PC;

1. Unknown Publisher

2. c:\program files x86\hicloud\update_server\startup.exe

Hoping it's not an issue but too late if it is because I've let it run.

However what I need to know is:

1. Why has it suddenly appeared

2. Is it potentially a problem have run full scan using Trend Micro antivirus and nothing came up

3. Do I need it, or can / should it be removed

4. If so how?

Trust someone knows, cheers

:)

akranda, Jan 29, 2020

2. Administartor rights lost in program file and program files x86

Hi Luca,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the files and folders on Program file and Program file x86, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you logged in as an administrator?
    • Is this issue specific only to the Programs file and Program file x86 folders?

Step 1: If you have logged-in as an administrator, I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can access the specific files.

• Right click on the folder and click on
      Properties
    • Click on Security tab and select the
      group\user name.
    • Click on Edit option and check the option
      Full control.
    • Click on Apply and then on
      Ok
      button.

Step 2: Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Right-click the C: Drive that you want to take ownership of, and then click
      Properties.
    • Click the Security tab, and then click
      OK on the Security message, if one appears.
    • Click Advanced, and then click the
      Owner tab.
    • In the Name list, click your user name,
      Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the
      Administrators group.

If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the
      Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
    • Click OK.

• You may receive the following error message, where
      Folder is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of:
      You do not have permission to read the co1ntents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control? All permissions will be replaced if you press
      Yes.
    6. Click Yes.

7. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and the folder contents.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 29, 2020
  3. JARHTMD Win User
    Uninstalling x86 program

I installed Adobe DNGConverter_10_0, but on my Win10 laptop it doesn't recognize CR2 files from Canon 70D camera. I think maybe I have the wrong version. DNGConverter_8_2 worked on a Vista laptop. I want to uninstall version10 and try version 8_2, but
    it doesn't appear in the control panel program list. Can I simply delete c:/program files (x86)/DNGConverter_10_0.exe?

JARHTMD, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Robert11 Win User

Program Files (x86) Question, Please ?

Hello,

Really a dumb question, but will blame it on my Sr. Citizen status now.

Looked in File Explorer, etc., but just cannot find it.

How do I see and get to a listing like "program Files (x86)" ?
    Such as what easily appears in W7

Where is it located, exactly ( the "program files" complete list with the x86 suffix) ?

I can find the program files, but not with the x86

Much thanks, appreciate the help,
    B.

Robert11, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. program files x86\hicloud\update_server\startup.exe - Similar Threads - program files x86hicloudupdate_serverstartup

2. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  3. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  4. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  6. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  7. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

8. Problem with self-extracting .exe files and program installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with self-extracting .exe files and program installation: After resetting my PC I have encountered some problems which do not allow me to install several programs: I am not able to install my Brother printers' drivers - installation ends with a message "Failed to decompress the archive". A similar message appears when I tried to...
  9. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  10. Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search: Program files (.exe) which are not installed (and so don't have a shortcut) are not being found by Windows search. Shortcuts, help files, folders etc with the same name all show up. [img] Indexing is complete and .exe is defined (as default) in indexing options to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hicloud update_server

2. hicloud update server

3. hicloud update server in startup

4. startup.exe hicloud,
  5. hicloud startup.exe löschen,
  6. hicloud update_server startup.exe,
  7. C:\Program Files (x86)\hicloud\update_server\startUp.exe,
  8. hicloud server updater,
  9. \hicloud\update_server\startup.exe,
  10. hicloud server,
  11. startup hicloud,