Windows 10: Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media

Discus and support Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my PC, and the Windows 10 installation media did not have some of the drivers on it. I want to create an installation (on a USB)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ametalslimedrewnear, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media

I recently upgraded my PC, and the Windows 10 installation media did not have some of the drivers on it. I want to create an installation (on a USB) that contains those drivers integrated into the Windows 10 install. I used to use a program like nLite for doing this, but I do know if that is up to date or if they are other programs / ways for doing this process.

submitted by /u/ametalslimedrewnear
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ametalslimedrewnear, Jan 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media

1. Program for Adding Drivers to Windows 10 Installation Media - Similar Threads - Program Adding Drivers

2. Windows 10 Media Instalation is missing "Media Drivers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Media Instalation is missing "Media Drivers": System info at the bottom.After changing out hard drives and trying to reinstall Windows 10, I now encounter an error.A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk driver. If you have a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive with the driver on it,...
  3. Windows 10 Media Instalation is missing "Media Drivers"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Media Instalation is missing "Media Drivers": System info at the bottom.After changing out hard drives and trying to reinstall Windows 10, I now encounter an error.A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk driver. If you have a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive with the driver on it,...
  4. Windows 10 Media Instalation is missing "Media Drivers"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing windows 10 missing media drivers

Installing windows 10 missing media drivers: Hello,I have an ASUS M415 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor. I currently have Linux Garuda installed on it. I am trying to reinstall windows 10. However, when booting from a USB I receive the message: A media driver your computer needs is missing. See picture below. I have...
  6. Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’: Hey y'all, I'm doing a Windows 10 install through a USB Flash drive, I got the ISO here , I flashed it via Ventoy. I have tried Redownloading the ISO Reinstalling Ventoy I tried using a USB gen 2 slot but Ventoy won't boot the ISO image. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’: Hey y'all, I'm doing a Windows 10 install through a USB Flash drive, I got the ISO here , I flashed it via Ventoy. I have tried Redownloading the ISO Reinstalling Ventoy I tried using a USB gen 2 slot but Ventoy won't boot the ISO image. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. windows 10 install media driver missing

windows 10 install media driver missing: Hello, i bought a HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec0001na laptop at the end of last year, and to much avail installed linux on it for uni work. I have recently been wanting to game on it, as i originally intended to, and could not do it on linux due to the laptop having an amd cpu...
  9. "Media driver missing" Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Media driver missing" Windows 10 installation: I am trying to setup a newly built PC. During the UEFI boot installation for Windows 10 I get stuck at "A media driver that your computer needs is missing" in the Windows 10 installer. I created a USB Boot Drive with the Windows 10 ISO downloaded from Microsoft. It's a USB...
  10. Missing media drivers for Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing media drivers for Windows 10 installation: I have been recently getting seriously irritated about certain applications that I cannot use on my Mac because they are not compatible. Irritatingly, each solution to this is just ruined by problem after problem. I have finally arrived at the final solution of literally...