Windows 10: Program for Majestic software KHS

Discus and support Program for Majestic software KHS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to log in to my Majestic software account "KHS. I keep getting a message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid ... Need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomPoirier, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Program for Majestic software KHS

I am unable to log in to my Majestic software account "KHS. I keep getting a message:

Function argument value, type, or count is invalid ...

Need help to correct this problem

:)

TomPoirier, Apr 19, 2019

2. KHS majestic software

I have had KHS from Majestic software on my HP laptop with windows 10 for sometime and every few months it won't let me open it but says there is some kind of error. I have to reinstall the KHS app and find my backup file but this last time it happened
    windows won't let me reinstall the KHS program and so I rebooted my pc and searched and searched and downloaded and downloaded to no avail. Windows defender smartscreen says it is a dangerous app and even when I click to allow the app it still won't download.
    Please help with some practical advice for a casual pc user.

StevenDufala, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Program for Majestic software KHS

I am unable to log in to my Majestic software account "KHS. I keep getting a message that reads,
    "The drive or network connection that the shortcut

'KHS.Lnk' refers to is unavailable . Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network is available, and then try again."

How do I get past this message?

Roye Crowley

roycecrowley, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Program for Majestic software KHS

Program for Majestic software KHS

Hello John, thanks for responding. Please clarify one small matter for me. I am 79 and need some help sometimes. Where yo say

Press Windows key and type Command Prompt then run it as administrator. What exactly do I type in the search to show up

the administrator ? The program is KHS from Majestic.

Thanks again

Royce

roycecrowley, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Program for Majestic software KHS

1. Program for Majestic software KHS - Similar Threads - Program Majestic software

2. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  3. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  4. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Majestic Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Majestic Software: Cant get Majestic KHS to send emails. could it have to do with Outlook in some way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majestic-software/2bd17b13-e1f7-4d44-bad9-04272961eb16
  6. Program software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program software: My computer is not connected to the internet. How do I install the program software on it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-software/eb420e1f-fcc3-431b-bb71-febffaba127a
  7. Majestic software error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Majestic software error message: I have used majestic software KHS for several years. Now when I attempt to open up my program I always get an error message. "This program encountered an error and must shutdown." I was told by Majestic to download a new 30 day trial and check off reinstall . I did that and...
  8. KHS email does not work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    KHS email does not work.: KHS outlook email does not work. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/khs-email-does-not-work/a2852320-1a19-49a8-8f65-392d1d98dcb1"
  9. KHS Majesticsoftware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KHS Majesticsoftware: I have been locked out it appears from using Majesticsoftware KHS program. I am using microsoft 10. Here is what appears on my screen locking me out. "Function argument value, type, or count is invalid" note this is a microsoft program error. please help. need to access the...
  10. Majesticsoftware.net KHS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Majesticsoftware.net KHS: I installed this app input new pass word but it will not allow me to enter each attempt suggests the tip I included but will still not allow access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/majesticsoftwarenet-khs/4eb357b4-2754-4fef-8ad9-5017f350b12d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. khs majestic

2. majestic software khs

3. majestic software

4. khs majestic software for windows 10,
  5. khs majestic software wont open,
  6. khs download in windows 10,
  7. joe majestic software,
  8. majestic khs login,
  9. majestic software-khs,
  10. khs majestic software,
  11. majestic khs,