Windows 10: Program format

Discus and support Program format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded a program off of flash drive. I can not see the whole page. I have windows 10. Do I need to reformat the program?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EddieLee2, Aug 7, 2019.

1. EddieLee2 Win User

Program format

I downloaded a program off of flash drive. I can not see the whole page. I have windows 10. Do I need to reformat the program?

:)

EddieLee2, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 7, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Program format

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Program format

1. Program format - Similar Threads - Program format

2. Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.: i try to mount the install.wim file in order to reset my windows with the command :"dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\ESD\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mount"the path is correct, but when i enter it, it says"Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect...
  3. Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.: i try to mount the install.wim file in order to reset my windows with the command :"dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\ESD\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mount"the path is correct, but when i enter it, it says"Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect...
  4. How to add UAC format to my program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add UAC format to my program: Hello I want to make a UAC format User access control for my program. Could you maybe tell me how to do it im really interested! :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-uac-format-to-my-program/13c07c6a-9ae4-469d-a404-f9c774c76d68
  5. How to add UAC format to my program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add UAC format to my program: Hello I want to make a UAC format User access control for my program. Could you maybe tell me how to do it im really interested! :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-uac-format-to-my-program/13c07c6a-9ae4-469d-a404-f9c774c76d68
  6. How to add UAC format to my program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 'Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any utilities or other programs that are using this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any utilities or other programs that are using this...: I have just migrated my windows 10 to my SSD (C drive) so am trying to format my HDD (D drive) that holds my old operating system to use it for storage. When I try to format it, it says (the title). The only application I can see that's open is file explorer, as I need that...
  8. Unable to get a program to open a file with its default file format via the Taskbar in the...

Unable to get a program to open a file with its default file format via the Taskbar in the...: For some reason, I can't open a .blend file via Blender in its Jump List in the Taskbar, it just loads this message even though the file hasn't been moved, renamed or removed and uses a generic file icon rather than the program icon. If I change the extension to something...
  9. Formatted SSD boot drive now applications from 2nd hard drive don't show in add/remove programs

Formatted SSD boot drive now applications from 2nd hard drive don't show in add/remove programs: Hi all, As in the title - I performed a clean install of Windows 10 on C:\. My second storage drive E:\ had most of my games/programs installed, due to space constraints. After the clean W10 install, launching appwiz.cpl exclusively lists programs that were installed...
  10. Keeping Programs on D, while formatting C?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeping Programs on D, while formatting C?: Hey guys. I dont know if this is the right spot to ask questions like that but anyways: I will get a new PC in the next month and I want to format my C, and E drive, but keep a lot of Plugins and Programs which are installed on my D drive. So my question is: Can I just...