Windows 10: Program gets flagged by Windows

Discus and support Program gets flagged by Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created an EXE file that continually gets virus flagged on Windows. I plan to distribute this program for school. I don't have admin privilege to add... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonah Horstmann, May 15, 2024.

1. Program gets flagged by Windows

I created an EXE file that continually gets virus flagged on Windows. I plan to distribute this program for school. I don't have admin privilege to add or remove Windows Defender on school devices, only on my testing device. How would I make the program not get flagged.This program uses Windows PowerShell ofc this will get flagged to open a Windows Form, Download data from the internet, send HTTP requests, and more.

:)

Jonah Horstmann, May 15, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2024
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

Redirecting

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 15, 2024
  4. Program gets flagged by Windows

Windows Flag Logo Gets a Facelift, Not A Flag Anymore

*Laugh :laugh: Windows using a flag why did they call it windows and not flag, looks like they change the flag to windows now i think it abit late for that dont you *Wtf :wtf:

Live OR Die, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Program gets flagged by Windows

1. Program gets flagged by Windows - Similar Threads - Program gets flagged

2. Program gets flagged by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program gets flagged by Windows: I created an EXE file that continually gets virus flagged on Windows. I plan to distribute this program for school. I don't have admin privilege to add or remove Windows Defender on school devices, only on my testing device. How would I make the program not get flagged.This...
  3. Program gets flagged by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program gets flagged by Windows: I created an EXE file that continually gets virus flagged on Windows. I plan to distribute this program for school. I don't have admin privilege to add or remove Windows Defender on school devices, only on my testing device. How would I make the program not get flagged.This...
  4. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  5. Flag Emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  6. Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged: Confronting issues while introducing my compiler module for IDE. Windows security is hailing it as malicious and making obstructions while installing it. I have used it in past too, yet don't have a clue what happened this time....
  7. Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan: I was Working on Sublime Text 3 and wrote a Simple Hello World Program when I compiled it and tried to run the executable Windows Defender flagged the executable Hello.exe as Trojan.. [ATTACH] it was just a C++ Hello World Program......
  8. flag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flag: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  9. Flags

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flags: Shame on you Microsoft! Your bias in rubbing our noses in LGBT is rude and insensitive. I treat everyone I meet based only on their behavior, not their belief system, but stop rubbing my nose in LGBT! I'm sick of it! Stay out of my parade. You cannot overcome your own...
  10. windows flag

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows flag: How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-flag/a8c8e2b3-8eb1-41d0-8116-df666450e541