Windows 10: Program has stopped working.

Discus and support Program has stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC. It was also running fine on customers PC's. Recently all my customers are emailing me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wrightylplp, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Program has stopped working.

I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC.

It was also running fine on customers PC's.

Recently all my customers are emailing me complaining they get "Program has stopped working" error.

I tried downloading the software on to my pc and it downloads fine and runs great.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

wrightylplp, Mar 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Windows 10 When i save as a problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with the program that stops working. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the program that stopped to work when you are trying to save it?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before it happened?

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Program has stopped working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Program has stopped working.

1. Program has stopped working. - Similar Threads - Program has stopped

2. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the program that has always worked stop me?: Good morning, after a window update it happens that the program stops during execution and shows the following message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraryRuntime error!Program:...esx86\Punch!Home Design - Platinum\P!Proplatinum.exeAbnormal program TerminationCould you tell...
  3. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the program that has always worked stop me?: Good morning, after a window update it happens that the program stops during execution and shows the following message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraryRuntime error!Program:...esx86\Punch!Home Design - Platinum\P!Proplatinum.exeAbnormal program TerminationCould you tell...
  4. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. program stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    program stopped working: I have a program called AnyTime Dayplanner and it has stopped working. My power went out and now I get messages from Microsoft that program has stopped working. I went to add/delete programs where there is a place to fix program but it did not work. I don't want to lose...
  9. Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...: Please help me fix this problem... Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. i am installing Call of duty modern warfare 2 then this...
  10. A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...: I have been trying to play a game (pro evolution soccer 2019) on my pc for a while now the game crashes immediately after launch and displays this message "a problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify you if there is a...