Windows 10: Program in Startup folder not starting on startup in Windows 10

Discus and support Program in Startup folder not starting on startup in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows maintains a list of programs that can launch themselves as soon as you log in to the system. It comes in handy for those […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 25, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Program in Startup folder not starting on startup in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 25, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

Create a shortcut to the program you want to start in the "Startup" folder in the start menu. You might have to create the shortcut on the desktop first, then drag it into the Startup folder.

newtekie1, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    I wish add a choice, start with windows startup

put a shortcut in the startup folder in the windows start menu

Batou1986, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Program in Startup folder not starting on startup in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Program Startup folder

2. Windows 10 Startup programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup programs: is it Safe to disable the Realtek WOWL Utility in the windows startup and what does this startup program do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-startup-programs/4466d1cb-0a17-49f7-b14b-ffd460b3d667
  3. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  4. Programs not starting at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not starting at startup: I have Win 10 latest version. No viruses or spyware. Check regularly with good programs. I have notice over the last few weeks 2-3 of my programs were not starting with Windows like have been for the past few years. I go into the program itself and the box that says start...
  5. too many programs starting up when windows starts, and they are NOT in the startup folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    too many programs starting up when windows starts, and they are NOT in the startup folder: hey you experts => I am pretty sure that I have removed every one of the programs from the startup folder that you see in the image below. Can you guys tell me why they're starting up anyway, and how I can shut that feature off permanently? thanks! the programs that I need...
  6. Windows 10 pro Startup folder - program not starting

Windows 10 pro Startup folder - program not starting: All my computers are standalone, not on a domain. I used to put program in the startup folder using start | run shell:startup and this used to work until a recent windows update. Although some machines work others don't I've found the only reliable way to get a program to...
  7. Windows 10 pro Startup folder - program not starting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro Startup folder - program not starting: All my computers are standalone, not on a domain. I used to put program in the startup folder using start | run shell:startup and this used to work until a recent windows update. Although some machines work others don't I've found the only reliable way to get a program to...
  8. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...
  9. No startup folder - how to auto start a program

No startup folder - how to auto start a program: Since there is no START folder, how do you set up an exe file to run whenever windows 10 starts? Thanks Doug 28491
  10. Startup programs do not start with windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup programs do not start with windows: hello guys, In task manager I can see all programs which are supposed to start together with windows, however, none is starting… Every time I start windows I have to start these programs manually. Anybody else with the same behavior? 2251