Windows 10: program install for old Adobe Photoshop

Discus and support program install for old Adobe Photoshop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JudyStone3, Dec 1, 2019.

1. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do?

:)

JudyStone3, Dec 1, 2019

2. Adobe Photoshop

Just Adobe Flash Player 30 PPAPI, Adobe Reader XI and Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1.

I've installed Adobe Photoshop CS6

Senior Pabi, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing Adobe Photoshop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there is any latest version of Adobe Photoshop released. If so, try to install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of this issue with required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2019
  4. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Lag in Windows 10

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Adobe Photoshop CS6 on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us if you tried to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps?

I would like to inform that the program Adobe Photoshop CS6 manufacturer has not released the latest version compatible to Windows 10.

I suggest refer to the below article for more information:
    Adobe Photoshop CS6

Section: CS6 and Earlier on Windows 10

I recommend you to uninstall the existing program, re-install it in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing
    Adobe Photoshop for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

program install for old Adobe Photoshop

1. program install for old Adobe Photoshop - Similar Threads - program install old

2. Unable to install Adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Adobe photoshop: Hi,We have a Windows 10 Enterprise , We have try to install Adobe Creative cloud. We are getting an error. Please check it. Give me suggestion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-adobe-photoshop/2fa90544-6f79-4d81-a32e-0608d7d556b0
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation: I am unsure of what to do to get Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installed on my new laptop. It appears that if I switch to Windows 10 S version there will be adverse effects. Any guidance will be appreciated....
  4. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  5. Error after installing Adobe Photoshop

Error after installing Adobe Photoshop: Hi After I installed Adobe Photoshop, I got this error when i tried to open it. Can you please help me how can i fix this error? The error is this: "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."...
  6. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  7. Adobe Photoshop CS5

Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  9. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199
  10. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670