Windows 10: Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers

Discus and support Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi a program I installed came with old directx9.0c runtime drivers that got installed on my windows 10 pc and there is no uninstaller will my direct x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wander799, Feb 5, 2021.

1. wander799 Win User

Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers

hi a program I installed came with old directx9.0c runtime drivers that got installed on my windows 10 pc and there is no uninstaller will my direct x drivers on windows 10 still be fine or would that old driver install mess them up?

:)

wander799, Feb 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Feb 5, 2021
  3. DirectX9 CreateDeviceEx fails with D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE

Thanks for the suggestion .. but I am restricted to DirectX9 for now, Legacy support reasons.

Hork Bajir, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers

1. Program installed old directx9.0c runtime drivers - Similar Threads - Program installed old

2. Can't install Directx9 june 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Directx9 june 2010: I have been trying to reinstall directx after doing an in place reset I think that's what it's called. Anyway I keep running into this same error while installing either the june 2010 or the web directx installers. I have updated all drivers, downgraded drivers reinstalled...
  3. Can't install Directx9 june 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Directx9 june 2010: I have been trying to reinstall directx after doing an in place reset I think that's what it's called. Anyway I keep running into this same error while installing either the june 2010 or the web directx installers. I have updated all drivers, downgraded drivers reinstalled...
  4. Can't install directx9 installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install directx9 installer: I tried Installing the web one and it says there's a newer version already installed so It won't progress as much then I tried the directx9.c thing and downloaded the installer here and halfway it crashes and it says "An internal system error occured. Please refer to...
  5. Can't install directx9 installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install directx9 installer: I tried Installing the web one and it says there's a newer version already installed so It won't progress as much then I tried the directx9.c thing and downloaded the installer here and halfway it crashes and it says "An internal system error occured. Please refer to...
  6. DirectX9 no longer available for download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX9 no longer available for download: So I was downloading an old game and when I tried to boot it up a d3dx9_43.ddl was not found error. I actually had encountered this problem previously on a different laptop and fixed it by downloading the directx9 files here:...
  7. DirectX9 to DirectX12 mapping

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectX9 to DirectX12 mapping: I want to migrate from Directx9 to DirectX12 In DirectX9 below classes used - IDirect3DDevice9 - Direct3DVertexDeclaration9 - IDirect3DVertexBuffer9 - ID3DXBaseEffect I didn't find corresponding class in DirectX12 Anyone have idea...
  8. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    program install for old Adobe Photoshop: Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-install-for-old-adobe-photoshop/ae5e3cb2-f879-4976-ab8e-1397abed0e47"
  9. Install Old Printer Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install Old Printer Drivers: I have an old Canon MF3240 Multifunction Laser Printer. I have installed this printer on a Windows 10 Machine in the past. This is a USB connected installation. The most recent drivers for this printer were for Windows 8. The driver files are in a folder. There is no...
  10. installing old program from disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing old program from disc: l have and old version of msmoney 1999 and 2006 and want to install them as a teaching add for myself as it is a great program and will help me get back on track as l have a serious illness and my memory has been affected , so would u be so kind as to help me with this issue,...