Windows 10: Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...

Discus and support Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I bought a second hand computer and did a complete reinstall of windows with fresh product key. When I try to open csgo for example I get te blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WoutVanheusden, May 31, 2021.

1. Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...

Hi,I bought a second hand computer and did a complete reinstall of windows with fresh product key. When I try to open csgo for example I get te blue screen with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error code. I tried updating my drivers but I can't install anything nvidia related, the install begins and suddenly stops and closes without any error message. Is this a hardware related issue and is there maybe another way to manually install drivers without nvidia exe programs?Thanks in advance!--- moved from nl-nl ---

:)

WoutVanheusden, May 31, 2021

2. Automatic GPU drivers installed

Hey guys for the past 6 months I've been running a gtx 580 and I've just sent it back today as part of the step up program to get the gtx 680. For the next 2 weeks I will be using my old 9800 gtx+. I installed the card and booted the computer and upon getting to the windows screen, windows searched automatically online and installed drivers. I rebooted and checked the driver version, and sure enough, it had found and installed the latest drivers for my card.

I've always manually installed drivers by starting up the nvidia process and all that, what windows did, was it a sufficient driver install? When I get the gtx 680, I'm assuming it will do this again, would it be a smart idea to manually install the driver or would windows version do the exact same thing? Thanks guys.

lwgnlseven, May 31, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 31, 2021
  4. bigscale Win User

Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...

1. Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,... - Similar Threads - Program installers closing

2. Programs closing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing automatically: Hi,I need your help programs keep closing on my PC. I've done tons of research, checked my ssd and HDD sectors. All are healthhy. Done Scan on my command prompt. Sometimes the programs run fine somethimes they don't. Right now I can't even pull up a notepad because it just...
  3. Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers not installing, program immediately closing: After building my pc, I attempted to install my drivers. The BIOS Update went through, and so did the chipset. But everything else opens up the installer, then immediately closes it. I've restarted my computer, and can't seem to find a fix, does anyone have a method to fix...
  4. Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.

Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.: Hi there. I run a ServerPC 24/7 in my home and I use it in the day for GameServers. At night It's on and serving no function so I thought it might be fun to run a Bitcoin Miner on it at night only. How would I make my NiceHash Mining Program Open at Midnight and Close at 8AM....
  5. Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.

Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.: Help, I have looked online for every single video or blog talking about the topic. My computer works fine, it hasn't seemed to slow down or anything, but one thing causes me a lot of trouble, my Task Manager does not work, once you click it, it opens and shows "No running...
  6. Automatically close certain background programs on battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically close certain background programs on battery: Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there is some sort of Windows Powershell script that makes it so when the device is on battery the background processes close and maybe when the device is on AC the processes reopen. I'm wondering if this is possible because I have a lot of...
  7. Unable to Install Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Programs: Hi everyone, so I've been having this problem for a while now where I try to install a program, in this case GeForce Experience, and I get an error message stating "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again or enter...
  8. programs closing automatically after being idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs closing automatically after being idle: I have been told there is a setting to change within Windows 10 to stop programs that we keep open from automatically closing after they have been idle for a while. Can someone walk me through these settings?...
  9. Windows Update Closes Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Closes Automatically: * Windows Update closes automatically when i try to open/click on it. * Windows Store is NOT opening at all even after reinstalling it after deleting. Shows an error message "STUMBLED"..........
  10. Unable to install drivers, updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install drivers, updates: I am unable to install drivers either manually or through Windows Update. I am able to pull up Windows Updates window but if I try to change the options or see update history, the window closes immediately. It fails to install updates with error 0x8007007f. After some...