Windows 10: Program is too big for window - Windows 10

Discus and support Program is too big for window - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, can someone help me, I am having the problem of some programs showing up too big for the window? this usually happens in printing preferences and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jack Ambler, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Program is too big for window - Windows 10

hi, can someone help me, I am having the problem of some programs showing up too big for the window?

this usually happens in printing preferences and other applications.

the window is locked, so I cannot resize it.

I am using a laptop so only a single display and I have tried playing with scale and resolution options but it doesn't seem to work.

thanks.

Program is too big for window - Windows 10 143b51ef-a3d9-470d-9141-1e63cf14ffb4?upload=true.png

:)

Jack Ambler, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Program is too big for window - Windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Program is too big for window - Windows 10

1. Program is too big for window - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Program too big

2. windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize: I had Windows 10, and got upgraded online to 11 about a year ago. Afterwards, most programs work normally, most Windows programs had small font and were hard to read, but had normal windows, but certain programs were oversized, and the windows could not be resized. The window...
  3. windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize: I had Windows 10, and got upgraded online to 11 about a year ago. Afterwards, most programs work normally, most Windows programs had small font and were hard to read, but had normal windows, but certain programs were oversized, and the windows could not be resized. The window...
  4. Text too big for icons and in programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  5. Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.: I were using my windows 10 until it crashed, after it showed a screen of repairing. I used everything that i need saving files but it just didn't do anything. I left my pc for night but in morning it just showed a blue screen No text or something . After that i cannot repair...
  6. WinSXS in Windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSXS in Windows 10 too big: I've noticed the WinSXS folder is filling up rapidly and eating all the drive space and so I thought 'I'll do a reset', wrong. I'm 1.6gb too short of space. After deleting everything possible the culprit is WinSXS which will only allow a trusted installer to delete the files....
  7. Search window too big - Windows 10 Home

in Cortana
    Search window too big - Windows 10 Home: Hi The search window that pops up when i hit the search button is too big. (Refer picture) How to reduce its size? And the history is always there even when I have disabled it. Please help. [ATTACH] Thanks Subaddra...
  8. Fonts too big in windows 10

Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...