Windows 10: Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

Discus and support Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I'm sorry if this has been asked before - if it has, I haven't been able to find it. There's a particular program listed under Control Panel on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dobbsk, Jan 7, 2019.

1. dobbsk Win User

Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

Hello! I'm sorry if this has been asked before - if it has, I haven't been able to find it. There's a particular program listed under Control Panel on my computer that I've been trying unsuccessfully to get rid of for awhile, but I receive an error despite everything appearing normal at first glance.

Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer a2d4d882-c107-4ce2-baae-b4831159b117?upload=true.png

Here's a screenshot of my control panel, with the program I'm trying to uninstall selected.

Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer 53373954-f7ed-4df3-9edb-c8ab9292a310?upload=true.png

Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks for taking a look!

:)

dobbsk, Jan 7, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Jan 7, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

The "Control Panel uninstall list" is called Programs and Features. It only lists the programs you, the user, have installed personally.
    The apps that come with Windows 10 are not included in Programs and Features.
    Some of those apps can be uninstalled by right clicking at them > click Uninstall.
    Some you cannot uninstall without special way. If you have some of those, please post back with the names.
    And then there are some you just can NOT uninstall.

davidhk, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

Installed programs are not listed under Programs and Features in Control Panel on Windows 10

Old title: Control Panel

Installed programs not listed in Control Panel

ballaarpad, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

1. Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer - Similar Threads - Program listed Control

2. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  3. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  4. Program found control panel but can't use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  5. Program found control panel but can't use.

Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  6. Programs not showing in program list in Control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not showing in program list in Control panel: Hello! I have a laptop running Win10 Home. I have been trying to remove some of the programs, but they do not show in the control panel. I have also looked in the registry under Local Machine/ software/windows/current version/uninstall and the programs aren't shown there...
  7. Program running that is not listed on the control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program running that is not listed on the control panel: I have a program running"Shaquille.exe and need to uninstall it, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-running-that-is-not-listed-on-the-control/dcaab1d0-98ba-45a5-9c68-f0850c42e727
  8. Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel: I just did a reset of Windows because of some PC issues with the "Keep my personal files" option. When I booted my computer back up, I still had steam, origin, uplay, and a couple of other programs. However, I tried opening Origin and got errors about me missing some dll....
  9. Programs Missing From Control Panel List

Programs Missing From Control Panel List: Trying to uninstall some apps. Some are missing from Control Panel uninstall list of apps How can I find them? Windows 10 37229
  10. Control Panel List

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel List: Why doesn't control panel display the long list of items alphabetically? Its tiresome always searching thru it to find an item. Did I not see somewhere a picture showing it in alphabetical order, and if so, how do you do it? 74553