Windows 10: program loading

Discus and support program loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SmilerBT, Jun 19, 2019.

1. SmilerBT Win User

program loading

My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work.
    How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory.
    I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?

:)

SmilerBT, Jun 19, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jun 26, 2019
  4. program loading

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

program loading

1. program loading - Similar Threads - program loading

2. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  3. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  4. Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.: i try to mount the install.wim file in order to reset my windows with the command :"dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\ESD\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mount"the path is correct, but when i enter it, it says"Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect...
  5. Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.: i try to mount the install.wim file in order to reset my windows with the command :"dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\ESD\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mount"the path is correct, but when i enter it, it says"Error: 11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect...
  6. Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.

Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.: My AMD driver was not compatible after a windows update so I reinstalled the driver and it was fixed however more problems started occurring such as a frozen screen. Hence I tried a clean installation and other installation of driver software and it got worse from there. To...
  7. Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.: My AMD driver was not compatible after a windows update so I reinstalled the driver and it was fixed however more problems started occurring such as a frozen screen. Hence I tried a clean installation and other installation of driver software and it got worse from there. To...
  8. getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...: Got a new pc in November and I haven't been able to play Terraria on it since. Once opening the game it loads for a second then crashes giving me the error System.BadImageFormatException. not sure why here is the whole errorSystem.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made...
  9. getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...

getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...: Got a new pc in November and I haven't been able to play Terraria on it since. Once opening the game it loads for a second then crashes giving me the error System.BadImageFormatException. not sure why here is the whole errorSystem.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made...
  10. Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?: I have a new Windows 11 laptop that I want to load my Office 2016 Pro disk onto, which used to be on my desktop. However, the Office Pro is 32 bit while the laptop is 64 bit. Can this be done?...