Windows 10: program macro for side button on mouse

Discus and support program macro for side button on mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'd like the left side button on MS wireless mouse 5000 to enlarge the onscreen text by pressing it once rather than clicking 4 or 5 times on Chrome 's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayLewis56, Mar 17, 2021.

1. program macro for side button on mouse

I'd like the left side button on MS wireless mouse 5000 to enlarge the onscreen text by pressing it once rather than clicking 4 or 5 times on Chrome 's magnifying glass icon.

thanks in advance from my aching finger, hand, wrist and forearm.

Ray

:)

RayLewis56, Mar 17, 2021

2. Microsoft Mouse Macros

Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse
    and keyboard center?

Tuckerfoxy, Mar 17, 2021
  3. JhakeSong Win User
    Microsoft Mouse Macros

Hello Tuckerfoxy,

This is Will C an Independent Advisor and also a fellow Windows user. Macros for your keyboard and mouse are possible using Microsoft's IntelliPoint Software. The software itself allows you to create macros for most mouse and keyboard as long as they are not
    using PS2 interface. Because those connections are not supported anymore.

Here is a link on how to assign/create a macro or function for your mouse buttons:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/258892...

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

JhakeSong, Mar 17, 2021
  4. program macro for side button on mouse

Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

program macro for side button on mouse

1. program macro for side button on mouse - Similar Threads - program macro side

2. Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update: So, I updated my Windows 10 before I went to work and just started up my PC again. The side buttons on my mouse, which I use to go back and forth when browsing the internet, are not recognized anymore. Not only are they not working, but when I attempt to go into the mouse...
  3. Mouse Side-Buttons

Mouse Side-Buttons: My mouse's side button which normally works as a "back" function instead opens windows office. the button's execution is to "Ctrl Alt Shirt RWin" I have no clue what that means, and not work as a normal "back" function. How to make it go back to being a normal button like it...
  4. Windows macro programming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows macro programming: I thought I saw a note a few months ago about a Windows programming tool -- I would call it macro -- that allows me to create a button or icon that triggers a macro -- for example, open a certain webpage and sign on with a userid and password, then proceed to a certain spot...
  5. Disable side buttons on mouse

Disable side buttons on mouse: Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident. How do I...
  6. Mouse left click switched to side button

Mouse left click switched to side button: Whenever I'm not signed into Windows my left click function is assigned to the top side button. This is the case on the log in screen and advanced setup but once I sign in the mouse functions as normal. How can I fix this so that left click stays the same? And could the...
  7. Microsoft Mouse Macros

Microsoft Mouse Macros: Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center?...
  8. Strange macro assigned to mouse button 4 and 5

Strange macro assigned to mouse button 4 and 5: Hi, I'm using Win10 Pro and wireless mouse Delux M618 Plus. A few days ago my toddles smashed some random keys on keyboard maybe not related and today I notices that mouse buttons 4 and 5 have both some strange macros assigned to them alt+rcontrol+rshift+rwin+181 that...
  9. Mouse side button problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse side button problems?: When I press the side button of my mouse, all it does is basically render my mouse useless while I press it, my cursor is unable to move, I cannot click, however, when I press left click, it shows all my tab (Including apps), in which I can select which tab to go to by using...
  10. Mouse side buttons not wokring on various window devices!

Mouse side buttons not wokring on various window devices!: Hello, I have a VICTSING vertical mouse (https://www.amazon.com/VicTsing-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic-Precision/dp/B07CZ8C81J/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539652452&sr=8-3&keywords=vertical+mouse+victsing). aNd I had used mouse manager to set one side button to be task viewer, and...