Windows 10: Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices

Discus and support Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices. Was getting this error on shutting down win10 pc. After updating the setpoint software from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Dec 23, 2018.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices

Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices.

Was getting this error on shutting down win10 pc.

After updating the setpoint software from within the app updated to version

6.69.114 this error is gone.

I only use logitech keyboard and mouse so do not know if it will fix other device(s) hardware.

:)

kjl1956, Dec 23, 2018

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Logitech C270 software "launcher main.exe" won't load, keeps crashing with today's update.

Hi LLoyd,

To help you with your concern, let me suggest you to update the driver of your WebCam on the Device Manager. Please follow the steps below to update the driver:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Device Manager
    • Look for the Logitech C270
    • Right-click the driver then select Properties,
    • Under Driver tab, click Update Driver
    • Follow the on-screen instructions

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices

1. Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices - Similar Threads - Program manager hung

2. Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows. Why?: The past few months when shutting down Windows 11, I get a message saysing, Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows.When I click either CANCEL or Shutdown Anyway, Windows shuts down. This happens about 80% of the time.Why is this happening and how do I stop it?...
  3. Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows. Why?: The past few months when shutting down Windows 11, I get a message saysing, Program Manager is preventing the shutdown of Windows.When I click either CANCEL or Shutdown Anyway, Windows shuts down. This happens about 80% of the time.Why is this happening and how do I stop it?...
  4. Windows 10 - Program Manager preventing shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Program Manager preventing shutdown: This recently started happening. I have researched the issue in this forum going back to 2015. None of the "suggestions" offered actually provided any solutions aside from going nuclear and reformatting your storage device and reinstalling Windows or doing a System Restore....
  5. "Program Manager This App is preventing shutdown"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Program Manager This App is preventing shutdown": Hi all, lately when trying to shut down a blue screen shows up displaying: "Program Manager: This App is preventing shutdown", and I'm given the option of "Shut down anyways" or "Cancel". If I choose shut down it will do it without issues, and if I click Cancel it will go...
  6. Program Manager running message on shutdown or restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Manager running message on shutdown or restart: This has only started in the past week. Program manager??? is running in the background I'm told when trying to shut down or restart. At first it was intermittently and now it's happening more often. I have not installed any new programs and don't know why this is happening....
  7. "Program Manager" preventing shutdown but only sometimes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Program Manager" preventing shutdown but only sometimes?: I've seen this happen to some people before and recently it started happening to me. A program called "Program Manager" appears when I try shutting down my laptop sometimes, only for it to go away soon after, I don't even have to force shutdown. What might be causing this? I...
  8. Program Manager running on shutdown?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Manager running on shutdown?: The message "Program Manager is still running" pops up on Windows 10, 1909 when shutting down. Since I never saw the words "Program Manager" used in WIndows, I scanned with Windows Defender, and Malwarebytes and both report everything is clean. 155920
  9. Program Manager runnng on shutdown?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Manager runnng on shutdown?: The message "Program Manager is still running" pops up on Windows 10, 1909 when shutting down. Since I never saw the words "Program Manager" used in WIndows, I scanned with Windows Defender, and Malwarebytes and both report everything is clean. 155920
  10. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...