Windows 10: program migration

Discus and support program migration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there someway to move a Microsoft program from one win 10 pc to another win 10 pc? have a program I need but cannot find the cd and its not made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ronaldwjones51, Feb 23, 2019.

1. program migration

is there someway to move a Microsoft program from one win 10 pc to another win 10 pc? have a program I need but cannot find the cd and its not made anymore.

:)

ronaldwjones51, Feb 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 23, 2019
  4. program migration

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

program migration

1. program migration - Similar Threads - program migration

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Would the feature be useful] Program files and user profiles one click migrator to data drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Would the feature be useful] Program files and user profiles one click migrator to data drive: In windows "users" profile, it is possible to change Windows NT policies in Registry to move it onto an other drive.But it seems similar things can not be done for "program files".A lot of software even choose to install on other drive, will jam a lot of stuff still onto C...
  6. Any worthwhile windows migration program?

Any worthwhile windows migration program?: As a computer repair technician, I usually install windows and transfer data from a previous Windows computer (Windows 10, 8 or 7). I wonder if there is any reliable transfer software so that I can transfer data, settings and all that can possibly be transferred from an old...
  7. Migration from Microsoft Authenticator to another Authenticator Program for Windows 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Migration from Microsoft Authenticator to another Authenticator Program for Windows 10 on PC: Hi, everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your day so far; I would love your help: I just recently got a new laptop, and I need to get an authenticator program working on my computer that resembles Microsoft Authenticator since obviously Microsoft hasn't released the...
  8. Migrating program from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Migrating program from Windows 7 to Windows 10: In the many years I used Windows 7, I ran a freeware program Talking Alarm Clock byCinnamon Software. It is a valuable little program which I have tried unsuccessfully to install in my new Windows 10 PC. To begin with, trying to download it fromcinnamon.com is impossible,...
  9. Help migrating programs & files from old windows 10 to new windows 10 machine. Unsure of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help migrating programs & files from old windows 10 to new windows 10 machine. Unsure of...: Bought new computer & need help moving from old 1. Both have windows 10. New one had me log in with microsoft id. Nothing looks like old machine. How do I find the account name that is tied to old machine. In one place it has my last name-desktop. Then lower in the file tree...
  10. Migrate Settings, Programs, Files to another user

in Windows 10 Support
    Migrate Settings, Programs, Files to another user: Hi, Is it possible to migrate settings, programs and files to another user in Windows 10 Pro? Or... Is it possible to just change the user accounts name, email address etc without having to migrate anything? If so, how? Thanks. 19611