Windows 10: Program monitor

Discus and support Program monitor in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello i have a DVSA driving theory program installed on two pc’s it varies which one is used for practice tests... I need to know where the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by reddwarf4ever, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Program monitor

Hello
    i have a DVSA driving theory program installed on two pc’s it varies which one is used for practice tests...

I need to know where the program stores it’s student progress, so I can copy that file / folder to the PC that is to be used. I tried copying the install folder contents but that made no difference to the progress on the 2nd PC..

is is there a way to monitor where the program stores its progress folder / files ?

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Nov 18, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 18, 2018
  3. sumasage Win User
    What program to monitor video card temperature?

Looking for a program to monitor my GeForce 7800 GT's temperature. If the program also monitor my CPU, hard drive, chassis temp, then that's even better. Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Program monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Program monitor

1. Program monitor - Similar Threads - Program monitor

2. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  3. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  4. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...: i usually use two monitors with my windows 11 laptop. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show on my screen until i connect it to the second monitor again. is there a solution for this?I tried 1. Make sure your primary...
  5. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...

when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...: i usually use two monitors with my windows 11 laptop. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show on my screen until i connect it to the second monitor again. is there a solution for this?I tried 1. Make sure your primary...
  6. HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...: This isn't a new question but I've seen it asked here for 15 years and 3 OS variants with no actual answer you'd think this would be something to work on instead of obfuscating how to get to your control panel, file, and drive locations while trying to turn my +$3K pc into a...
  7. HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...

HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...: This isn't a new question but I've seen it asked here for 15 years and 3 OS variants with no actual answer you'd think this would be something to work on instead of obfuscating how to get to your control panel, file, and drive locations while trying to turn my +$3K pc into a...
  8. Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected: I have exactly the same problem as described in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-opens-programs-on-a-second-monitor-that-is/a62c1f88-14dd-49c3-b0c5-95243e821657...
  9. Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected: I have exactly the same problem as described in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-opens-programs-on-a-second-monitor-that-is/a62c1f88-14dd-49c3-b0c5-95243e821657...
  10. Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc with monitor

2. pc and monitor