Windows 10: Program Names keep showing up on Taskbar

Discus and support Program Names keep showing up on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A problem that I had a while ago has started again. Basically, whenever I hover my mouse over the taskbar and then take it off for more than about half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kr_ab, Sep 19, 2020.

1. kr_ab Win User

Program Names keep showing up on Taskbar

A problem that I had a while ago has started again. Basically, whenever I hover my mouse over the taskbar and then take it off for more than about half a second, whichever program the cursor last touched stays highlighted and the name of it comes up as an annoying white text box which sometimes goes away but the program always stays highlighted until I go to the taskbar again. The more I pay attention to it, the more annoying it gets and I would just really appreciate any way to stop it from happening. I've tried going into taskbar settings and always hiding labels, but that setting appears to be for the labels on the taskbar, rather than these ones which are above it. I've attached a video showing it: https://streamable.com/rsqn39

:)

kr_ab, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Program Names keep showing up on Taskbar

1. Program Names keep showing up on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Program Names keep

2. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up: I checked the registry and the value to turn off news is set to 2. The 'off' setting is checked on the taskbar options. How do I turn it off?...
  3. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up: I checked the registry and the value to turn off news is set to 2. The 'off' setting is checked on the taskbar options. How do I turn it off?...
  4. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar keeps showing up in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar keeps showing up in fullscreen: When I'm watching a video in fullscreen, youtube or otherwise, after about 45 minutes my taskbar will pop up. It's fucking annoying. submitted by /u/xKazIsKoolx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqertb/taskbar_keeps_showing_up_in_fullscreen/
  6. Open programs in taskbar only show names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open programs in taskbar only show names: Previously, when I hover my mouse over the icon of an open program in taskbar, it shows the process above it. Nowadays, it only shows the name. I have selected "Always, hide labels" in "Combine taskbar buttons" in Settings and it still occurs. Please help me....
  7. Open programs in taskbar only show names

Open programs in taskbar only show names: Previously, when I hover my mouse over the icon of an open program in taskbar, it shows the process above it. Nowadays, it only shows the name. I have selected "Always, hide labels" in "Combine taskbar buttons" in Settings and it still occurs. Please help me....
  8. Open programs in taskbar only show names

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Taskbar in Windows 10 comes with a lot of customizations. One of those customizations allows you to show/hide texts beside icons in opened windows […] This article How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. Start > Programs. How to show program name - not manufacturer's name?

Start > Programs. How to show program name - not manufacturer's name?: . I have Windows 10 Pro. I tried to find a seldom-used program using Start > Programs. The search took a long time, because the list of programs contained the manufacturer's name - not the name of the program. Is it possible to edit or modify the entry so that I see...