Windows 10: Program not actually installed when I install it

Discus and support Program not actually installed when I install it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to install uTorrent today, and I've downloaded the installer from the website. I go through the installation process and at the end,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DistantFreedom, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Program not actually installed when I install it

I've been trying to install uTorrent today, and I've downloaded the installer from the website. I go through the installation process and at the end, the install wizard says the installation is complete, and I have "Launch uTorrent" selected when I close the wizard. Then nothing happens. I've tried reinstalling it, but it doesn't show up in my list of installed programs, on the start menu, on my desktop, and every time I reload the installation wizard, it acts as though this is the first time I'm installing the program. I'm at a loss for what to do, since I've already tried looking up this problem and nothing relevant comes up, just stuff like "installer won't let me install program cause it says it's already installed", that sort of thing. Any kind of help I can get on this? Thanks!

:)

DistantFreedom, Sep 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Depth Win User

Program not actually installed when I install it

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Program not actually installed when I install it

1. Program not actually installed when I install it - Similar Threads - Program actually installed

2. I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.: I keep getting the error message please finish other downloads before installing this one. And I do not have any other downloads installing. This happens when I try to install any program....
  3. I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.: I keep getting the error message please finish other downloads before installing this one. And I do not have any other downloads installing. This happens when I try to install any program....
  4. I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 - Find actual installed program location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Find actual installed program location: I am trying to tell Windows 10 where it can find an installed program to use as default, to open a certain file extension. Unfortunately, I cant right click on the shortcut to the program on the start bar and select properties to easily determine the files actual location, as...
  6. Antivirus for Win10 that actually works? I tried to install a cracked program yesterday...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antivirus for Win10 that actually works? I tried to install a cracked program yesterday...: Is there an antivirus for Win10 that actually works? I tried to install a cracked program yesterday (yes, not smart) and my XPS17 has been getting stuck now every few minutes, which never happened before. Still, McCaffee full scan couldn't find anything. Are there Antiviruses...
  7. Applications actually installed

Applications actually installed: Question: " Is " Windows 10 Home basically a bare bones install . It is difficult to get around the sales and marketing ploys and acquire a actual understanding based on truth. Looking through the files in Administration i see that bit locker seems to be installed and...
  8. Actually what happens when a software is installed in windows

Actually what happens when a software is installed in windows: hi, this a question and also a discussion about what happens when software is installed on windows. for example, when ms office is installed on d drive.then its files are copied to d:\program files\microsoft office and dll files get invoked from the registry and get linked...
  9. installing a program that was deleted when windows 10 was installed

installing a program that was deleted when windows 10 was installed: I have a small embroidery business in my home. I previously had Singer Professional Sew-Ware Ver.2 and lost everything. Now i cannot get it to install at all. Why?...
  10. When are these "feature updates" going to actually install correctly?

When are these "feature updates" going to actually install correctly?: I have had to explicitly block the last two feature updates using this to block updates from installing. That is just a tool that Microsoft has very well hidden at:...