Windows 10: Program not appearing

Discus and support Program not appearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I opened streamlabs obs and its not appearing on either of my screens i have it set to only screen 2 which is my monitor and is connected via hdmi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuiceGib, Oct 12, 2018.

1. JuiceGib Win User

Program not appearing

Hi I opened streamlabs obs and its not appearing on either of my screens i have it set to only screen 2 which is my monitor and is connected via hdmi. Ive tried everything in the forums please help.

:)

JuiceGib, Oct 12, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 12, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Program not appearing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 12, 2018
  4. DHerls Win User

Program not appearing

Programs Appearing in the Start Menu Do Not Appear When Searching

Thank you for your suggestions! Unfortunately, none of the steps resolved my issue. In Safe Mode and in a Clean Boot, the programs still did not appear in search, and System File Checker found no issues.

DHerls, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Program not appearing

1. Program not appearing - Similar Threads - Program appearing

2. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  3. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  4. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  6. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  7. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  8. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  9. why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears: why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-then-do-we-open-the-epic-games-program-then-an/b03226d4-fc47-4d4e-9f83-4746bf9d7848
  10. why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears

why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears: why then do we open the epic games program then an error appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-then-do-we-open-the-epic-games-program-then-an/b03226d4-fc47-4d4e-9f83-4746bf9d7848