Windows 10: Program not listed to be able to uninstall

Discus and support Program not listed to be able to uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When navigating to Control Panel/Programs to be able to uninstall Quicken, The program is not listed to be able to uninstall. The program is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorDespard, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Program not listed to be able to uninstall

When navigating to Control Panel/Programs to be able to uninstall Quicken, The program is not listed to be able to uninstall. The program is installed and I can locate in the Program Files, but is not listed to uninstall. I have heard that if I were to just delete the program, this is not a wise thing to do. Help please.

:)

VictorDespard, Jun 22, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program not listed to be able to uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Program not listed to be able to uninstall

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Program not listed to be able to uninstall

1. Program not listed to be able to uninstall - Similar Threads - Program listed able

2. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  3. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  4. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not able to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  6. Not able to uninstall a program

Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  7. Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-uninstalled-but-stuck-on-the-program-list/9bc2bf97-db32-49cf-afaa-e935400e3483
  8. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  9. Not able to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to uninstall programs: I've been trying to uninstall a couple of programs to free up some space, but when I try to uninstall I get an error message which is included in the attachment. This occurs for most of the programs I try to uninstall with a ".msi" file directive. On clicking yes, the same...
  10. list recently uninstalled programs

list recently uninstalled programs: Hi, Whats the best way to list any recent uninstalls? 110041