Windows 10: "Program not responding" tracker?

Discus and support "Program not responding" tracker? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I work with a program that frequently reports "Program not Responding" for a few minutes and then seems to "snap out of it". I would like to track how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel-sån, Jan 2, 2020.

1. "Program not responding" tracker?

I work with a program that frequently reports "Program not Responding" for a few minutes and then seems to "snap out of it". I would like to track how much of my day is spent looking at a frozen program.

Is there any way to track how much time a program spend unresponsive? Thank you in advance for any help.

:)

Daniel-sån, Jan 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Program not responding" tracker? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 2, 2020
  4. "Program not responding" tracker?

Walk Tracker

Hello HPHOLM

Thank you for your response. The first reply received suggested visiting the Opera Store. I downloaded two GPS trackers, not understanding what they were, but there appeared to be no menu ie start, stop, save or replay etc. so were not pursued.

My next reply suggested Sport Tracker.com which was blocked by my security software.

The third reply offered Sports Tracker and Endomondo. Incorrectly I thought Sports Tracker related to the previous suggestion, did not use the link, and consequently it remained untried. Although I visited the Endomondo site the actual program would not
    download to the Nokia N8 and once I received a message that it would not run on my device. At that point I discontinued the search and relied on "open gps tracker on my Android tablet.

Following your email I did use the link in "allaboutsymbian" and have installed Sport-Tracker. I have used it successfully and the only function I can't find is one which enables me to delete unwanted tracks; perhaps you can help.

Despite repeated attempts I still cannot download Endomondo.

Once again thank you for your comments and inspiring me to take another look.

Geoff

Tollgate Keeper, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

"Program not responding" tracker?

1. "Program not responding" tracker? - Similar Threads - Program responding tracker

2. Tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  3. Tracker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  4. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  5. Program Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Not Responding: Need help.Program not responding nch software bluescreen occurs already done doing reinstalling software , update graphics card, install .net framework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-not-responding/3b5240cd-9dbf-4b45-8ee6-b3a94c592782
  6. Programs not responding

Programs not responding: Recently my Lenovo Windows 10 pc freezes to the point that it now longer functions with out removing power and restarting. This can occur both when in active use or after coming back from sleep mode. Programs including all Office products are gray with the spinning icon...
  7. spending tracker

spending tracker: I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC version? Ed Brown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spending-tracker/05441b2c-9116-43c6-bf60-58d429689a56
  8. Program not responding

Program not responding: For about a week or so now we’ve had the same issue that many have had since the latest update. We applied the patch yesterday and all seemd well. For a brief moment. Today while working within our company program, we attempted to email a client. The program emails through...
  9. Programs not responding

Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467
  10. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467