Windows 10: program not running

Discus and support program not running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephenmadden1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. program not running

I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it but this program will not run on the new computer even after several download attempts. I have tried for over two days to get this program to run I'm quite happy to dispose of new win10 home OS and just but another older computer with an older OS. please let me know why this newer OS is difficult to navigate. Thank you for your time in this matter.

:)

stephenmadden1, Apr 29, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Joe9090 Win User
    Running Programs for a standard user

Hello

You mentioned checking the the box 'Run as Administrator'

This is the opposite of what I require ,I wanted to avoid running programs as admin . By unchecking 'Run As Administrator' I am still getting an admin credential verification prompt

Any further suggestions ?

Joe9090, Apr 29, 2019
  4. program not running

0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

program not running

1. program not running - Similar Threads - program running

2. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  3. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  4. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to run a program with user rights only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  6. Need to run a program with user rights only

Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  7. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  8. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  9. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit: I have Window 10, 64-bit, but when I download some programs, such as the Chrome browser, they are 32-bit, and there are other programs that are 64-bit properly....