Windows 10: program not working after resetting win 10

Discus and support program not working after resetting win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had to do a reset of windows 10 on my system when it wasn't letting me do updates anymore. before this I was able to use my program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reflexwolf, Sep 8, 2018.

1. program not working after resetting win 10

Hello, I recently had to do a reset of windows 10 on my system when it wasn't letting me do updates anymore. before this I was able to use my program with no problem but after words it gave me the following error box. the program is Living cookbook 2015 by Radium Technologies.

program not working after resetting win 10 [​IMG]

if anyone can help me get this program working it would make my life so much better thank you very much!

:)

Reflexwolf, Sep 8, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2018
  4. program not working after resetting win 10

Win 10 default programs have been reset - 1511

Dear Sahil,

Thanks for your help. I have not yet tried steps 2 and 3 as you suggested.

How do I do a clean boot for Win 10 - instructions are for Vista, Win 7 and 8?

When trying to open a new account, I'm told the email address is already being used?

Regards,

ashley

** programs affected are - Google Chrome browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Picasa photo viewer

AshleyMoxley, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

program not working after resetting win 10

1. program not working after resetting win 10 - Similar Threads - program working resetting

2. PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE: I use WiFi memory cards in my camera, I have both Eyefi, MOBI and FLASHAIR WiFi cards, I use a program called Keenai desktop, Ricoh Innovations Corp. there is no longer any support for this program, it has worked just fine for me with win 7, and worked fine when I upgraded to...
  3. Old program work on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old program work on Win 10?: Hi all, I have an old invoice form filling software that has been working for many years, the latest being Win 7. I had to upgrade to Win 10 and the program will not install. Is there anything I can do to make this program work on Win 10? If you need more info to answer,...
  4. No windows programs working after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows programs working after reset: Hi! I’ve just done a full reset on my laptop, in hopes to speed it up a bit. The reset took all day, but nothing out of the ordinary seemed to happen, however when it was complete, I can’t open the start menu, settings, WiFi menu, Microsoft Edge, or any similar apps. The...
  5. after factory reset of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after factory reset of win 10: how do I restore my Microsoft games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-of-win-10/70bb7097-637f-4fb7-9260-a1d7bb98e7da
  6. Win 10 does not work after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 does not work after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my Lenovo Laptop. The first issue I had after it finished cleaning the drive was 'other user' login. I got around this and managed to establish administrator login. The next problem I have is he following error message:...
  7. win 10 reset- lost program- ? recover

win 10 reset- lost program- ? recover: Hi all, recent pc problem s led to a reset. my MS Office and some other programs have now gone. I read that its apparently not recoverable ( not in recycle). I ran "Recuva" to check and it shows all sorts of files around that time but nothing that I think looks Office...
  8. restore win 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restore win 10 after reset: My Win10 activation keys are not in my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-win-10-after-reset/19a4768d-b3e9-48a6-8cd9-5b1196905789"
  9. Error after Reset - Win 10

Error after Reset - Win 10: Hi! I tried to reset my computer to the factory defaults accordingly with the tutorial https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc. Then the computer abnormally turned off while it was installing updates. Now everytime I turn it on it...
  10. Lost Apps and factory installed programs after win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Apps and factory installed programs after win 10 reset: My HP Desktop computer came with windows 8.1 and several additional programs. I have installed windows 10 and the programs and apps were still there. Since I have done a refresh I have lost the HP installed programs and the apps. On the desk top the program and app icons...