Windows 10: program not working after resetting win 10

Discus and support program not working after resetting win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had to do a reset of windows 10 on my system when it wasn't letting me do updates anymore. before this I was able to use my program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reflexwolf, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Reflexwolf Win User

program not working after resetting win 10

Hello, I recently had to do a reset of windows 10 on my system when it wasn't letting me do updates anymore. before this I was able to use my program with no problem but after words it gave me the following error box. the program is Living cookbook 2015 by Radium Technologies.

program not working after resetting win 10 [​IMG]

if anyone can help me get this program working it would make my life so much better thank you very much!

:)

Reflexwolf, Sep 8, 2018
  2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2018
  3. AmericanPharaoh Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2018
  4. AshleyMoxley Win User

Win 10 default programs have been reset - 1511

Dear Sahil,

Thanks for your help. I have not yet tried steps 2 and 3 as you suggested.

How do I do a clean boot for Win 10 - instructions are for Vista, Win 7 and 8?

When trying to open a new account, I'm told the email address is already being used?

Regards,

ashley

** programs affected are - Google Chrome browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Picasa photo viewer

AshleyMoxley, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. program not working after resetting win 10 - Similar Threads - program working resetting

2. is it possibe to avoid losing programs after a reset on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    is it possibe to avoid losing programs after a reset on windows 10?: i'm just about to buy a new laptop and this problem has happened to me a lot of times over the years using computers. i know about backing up and suchlike. but is there some way to have the os on its own drive so that if you were to reinstall or reset you wouldn't lose...
  3. Error after Reset - Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after Reset - Win 10: Hi! I tried to reset my computer to the factory defaults accordingly with the tutorial https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc. Then the computer abnormally turned off while it was installing updates. Now everytime I turn it on it...
  4. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...
  5. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...
  6. A couple of programs no longer work in Latest Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A couple of programs no longer work in Latest Win 10: Since I updated my Windows 10 installation to version 1703 (OS Build 15063.296), two programs which I used frequently no longer work. JRuler Pro, from JR Screen Ruler Pro - Transparent, Rotation Supported, doesn't appear when I click on its original exe file. I...
  7. Programs Not Responding repeatedly even after resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs Not Responding repeatedly even after resetting Windows 10: My 3-year old Windows 10 Home laptop is repeatedly unresponsive. The open programs will display "Not responding" for 1-2 minutes, then works for a few seconds before the cycle repeats. I've done everything I can think of to try to fix this (full list of what I've done is...
  8. Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10: I have had this Asus laptop for over a year (i3 4gb ram intel hd 4000 video card). With windows 8 64bit, I was able to run minecraft filling 1/2 the screen and firefox filling the other half with no issues. I would generally stream hulu or youtube while playing minecraft....
  9. Win 10 reset

Win 10 reset: I did a reset and it was interrupted with a low battery. I have no OS and I cannot do a thing because I am not logged in as admin and there is no admin account. Now what? Acer Aspire Switch 10E SW3-013 ..........no cd rom / factory installed with unknown windows KEY 71158
  10. Lost Apps and factory installed programs after win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Apps and factory installed programs after win 10 reset: My HP Desktop computer came with windows 8.1 and several additional programs. I have installed windows 10 and the programs and apps were still there. Since I have done a refresh I have lost the HP installed programs and the apps. On the desk top the program and app icons...