Windows 10: Program now working on windows 10

Discus and support Program now working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. A program running on a laptop in windows 10 does not launch. Java is required, and I have instakl the latest version. Can anybody help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/moionredditt, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Program now working on windows 10

Hello. A program running on a laptop in windows 10 does not launch. Java is required, and I have instakl the latest version. Can anybody help me troubleshoot? Thanks.

submitted by /u/moionredditt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/moionredditt, Mar 1, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Program now working on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Program now working on windows 10

1. Program now working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Program working

2. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  3. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  4. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...: Hi! I just did a system restore to a 3 weeks old point I created before testing some things on registry editor and eventually the system Windows 10 64bit became a messy thing and I broke some windows features, so I rollback to that restore point, however, even tho the system...
  5. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...: Hi! I just did a system restore to a 3 weeks old point I created before testing some things on registry editor and eventually the system Windows 10 64bit became a messy thing and I broke some windows features, so I rollback to that restore point, however, even tho the system...
  6. What's causing some programs like Discord, Opera or Microsoft store apps to not work at all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive: Hello,I recently got a new laptop and transferred my data and files over using the windows backup app. Everything went smoothly and it looks like my files are transferred over, but programs like chrome, spotify and microsoft oneDrive do not work even though they reappeared on...
  8. Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive

Programs won't work after transferring data to new PC over oneDrive: Hello,I recently got a new laptop and transferred my data and files over using the windows backup app. Everything went smoothly and it looks like my files are transferred over, but programs like chrome, spotify and microsoft oneDrive do not work even though they reappeared on...
  9. All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself: Randomly it seems any program I have open stops functioning and I can't right click or even open the windows start button to shutdown. All open windows pseudo freeze as I can minimize/close some of them but it doesn't say "not responding" at the top of the windows as it...
  10. All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself

All Programs Stop Working, then after a couple of minutes my system restarts by itself: Randomly it seems any program I have open stops functioning and I can't right click or even open the windows start button to shutdown. All open windows pseudo freeze as I can minimize/close some of them but it doesn't say "not responding" at the top of the windows as it...