Windows 10: Program popup at startup

Discus and support Program popup at startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a program installed that always opens a window when my computer starts up and has no start minimized option. Is there any way to make it not pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pentakillerr, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Program popup at startup

I have a program installed that always opens a window when my computer starts up and has no start minimized option. Is there any way to make it not pop up when I start my computer but still work when I want to open it?

submitted by /u/Pentakillerr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pentakillerr, Jan 24, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User

Program popup at startup

Smeed, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Program popup at startup

1. Program popup at startup - Similar Threads - Program popup startup

2. startup program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  3. startup program

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  4. startup program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  6. netsh.exe popup on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netsh.exe popup on startup: When I start my computer, netsh always popup for a few seconds and then dissappear. I have alrady ran a virus check, but came back with no virus. Also I did a clean boost, but it didn't help as well. Is there anything I can do to stop the popup? Thanks...
  7. Startup programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup programs: Hi, I disabled google AVG chrome from starting with windows but it starts anyways and when it starts It leads me to strange sites, I've got feeling that I've got virus in my computer. Is there way to fix it?...
  8. cscript.exe console popup on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cscript.exe console popup on startup: Hello, it has been a week or so that I have been seeing a command prompt pop up when I start my laptop for some fraction of second < 1 second and closes out itself. I tried to record my screen from my phone and played the video in slow motion, I found out that it was...
  9. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello! I have 2 questions about startup programs. Firstly, which of these programs can I disable from the Task Manager Startup Tab: -Windows Security notification icon SecurityHealthSystray.exe; -Realtek HD Audio Manager RtkNGUI64.exe; -Delayed launcher...
  10. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...