Windows 10: program - programming

Discus and support program - programming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theodore Hadden, Jan 29, 2023.

1. program - programming

For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the originator of that program has since long ago quit updating and/or modifying the program to current standards. My question is this: Can someone please pick this program up, reverse engineer it and start a new upgradable software addition? Possibly make this an extenstion of the windows platform?

:)

Theodore Hadden, Jan 29, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 29, 2023
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 29, 2023
  4. program - programming

Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused program - programming :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

program - programming

1. program - programming - Similar Threads - program programming

2. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  3. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  4. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  5. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  6. Picture program

Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  7. Picture program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  8. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  9. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  10. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...