Windows 10: program - programming

Discus and support program - programming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theodore Hadden, Jan 29, 2023.

1. program - programming

For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the originator of that program has since long ago quit updating and/or modifying the program to current standards. My question is this: Can someone please pick this program up, reverse engineer it and start a new upgradable software addition? Possibly make this an extenstion of the windows platform?

:)

Theodore Hadden, Jan 29, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 29, 2023
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 29, 2023
  4. program - programming

Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused program - programming :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

program - programming

1. program - programming - Similar Threads - program programming

2. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  3. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  4. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  6. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  7. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  8. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  9. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  10. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...