Windows 10: Program protection

Discus and support Program protection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I password protect a program or folder in Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charebel70, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Program protection

How do I password protect a program or folder in Windows10

:)

Charebel70, Apr 14, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 14, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Program protection

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Program protection

1. Program protection - Similar Threads - Program protection

2. Windows 10 Program Files is Write Protected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Program Files is Write Protected: My story is a week long but let me see if I can summarize. I'll list too many steps because I don't know what is critical.1 Built a W10 install using Media Creation Tool2 Installed a bunch of Apps3 Ran Update and updated everything and went to bed4 Woke up to a blue repair...
  3. Windows 10 Program Files is Write Protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Program Files is Write Protected: My story is a week long but let me see if I can summarize. I'll list too many steps because I don't know what is critical.1 Built a W10 install using Media Creation Tool2 Installed a bunch of Apps3 Ran Update and updated everything and went to bed4 Woke up to a blue repair...
  4. Windows 10 Program Files is Write Protected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What do all the mitigations in exploit protection program settings mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do all the mitigations in exploit protection program settings mean?: For an .exe program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-all-the-mitigations-in-exploit-protection/0112d6e4-70a6-44d0-8a46-f750ce6f9e0b
  6. What do all the mitigations in exploit protection program settings mean?

What do all the mitigations in exploit protection program settings mean?: For an .exe program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-all-the-mitigations-in-exploit-protection/0112d6e4-70a6-44d0-8a46-f750ce6f9e0b
  7. What do all the mitigations in exploit protection program settings mean?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  9. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  10. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security