Windows 10: Program refusing to lose focus.

Discus and support Program refusing to lose focus. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I run a small business, we have a pc for receiving orders. We have 2 main programs running, lets say A and B. When an order is received at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Broken.exe, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Program refusing to lose focus.

Hello, I run a small business, we have a pc for receiving orders. We have 2 main programs running, lets say A and B. When an order is received at program A and program B is on focus, the B should normally minimize as the A comes to foreground notifying for the new order. The problem started after the program B got updated by the company who run it, and now, it wont let the program A comes to focus, it jumps on screen for 1 second and then switches back to program B.Is it possible for the program being updated that way so it won't allow any other programs steal it's focus, or is it a windows re

:)

Broken.exe, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Program refusing to lose focus.

1. Program refusing to lose focus. - Similar Threads - Program refusing lose

2. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first, I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  3. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  4. Apps losing focus randomly

Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  5. Program refusing to lose focus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program refusing to lose focus.: Hello, I run a small business, we have a pc for receiving orders. We have 2 main programs running, lets say A and B. When an order is received at program A and program B is on focus, the B should normally minimize as the A comes to foreground notifying for the new order. The...
  6. Program refusing to lose focus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program refusing to lose focus.: Hello, I run a small business, we have a pc for receiving orders. We have 2 main programs running, lets say A and B. When an order is received at program A and program B is on focus, the B should normally minimize as the A comes to foreground notifying for the new order. The...
  7. Losing focus

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing focus: Hello, I have an annoying bug that i could not find an answer for. When i click on de navigation bar in the explorer, First it turns blue what is normal but then it loses his focus somehow. When I open notepad and click inside, the focus switches on and off. When i click on...
  8. Active Window Loses Focus

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Window Loses Focus: Without any mouse action or keyboard action, the currently active window loses focus to another program. This happens about once a day. The newly active window is always the same program. Prior to the last few weeks, I've had no problems with this stealing focus program. I've...
  9. Programs lose focus/can't be interacted with but, not "not responding"

Programs lose focus/can't be interacted with but, not "not responding": I have a brand new MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G (GT72 6QE aka -034 model). I got it from XoticPC.com, and the only changes were to use IC Diamond thermal compound, to swap out the generic m.2 SSD for a Samsung 850 EVO, and to do a clean Windows 10 install (including drivers) so I...
  10. Losing focus on top window

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing focus on top window: Strange thing has been happening since, I believe last Patch Tuesday (6/09). Context menus and message boxes don't stay "focused" (on top) if I move the cursor out of the window. Can hover/click on taskbar icon to get back on screen, but as soon as I move the cursor, it's...