Windows 10: Program screen is really tiny

Discus and support Program screen is really tiny in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, a while ago I got among us. A few days later, I tried opening the game but it appears in this REALLY tiny rectangle. I cant enlarge it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/silentkid6, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Program screen is really tiny

Program screen is really tiny Fyj7kAfkt4eZFP212TIeU24vJ1AUpMkb8wr1FVTJ-5c.jpg

So, a while ago I got among us. A few days later, I tried opening the game but it appears in this REALLY tiny rectangle. I cant enlarge it through hovering on the borders, and I can only move the tab. Can someone help me or suggest some fixes? I've also tried updating my visual drivers, and it still opens really tiny.

This is a shortened image btw, since most of my home screen files have my name on them

submitted by /u/silentkid6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/silentkid6, Dec 5, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Greywoulf Win User

Program screen is really tiny

Cannot read tiny headings.... Help?

Using Power Pro for working with my files works good, but otherwise I can barely read the tiny headers in the "This PC" or the "Downloads" folders for instance. I tried the downloadable change programs provided in this forum, but they appeared to accomplish nothing? Is there anything that I can do (besides using that absolutely awful magnifier option) to permanently enlarge some of these really tiny Win 10 {Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363} folder headings?
    Thanks for any assistance and suggestions,

Greywoulf, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Program screen is really tiny

1. Program screen is really tiny - Similar Threads - Program screen really

2. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  3. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  4. The Tiny Screen Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  5. The Tiny Screen Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  6. Programs "freezing" but not really?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs "freezing" but not really?: So I recently reformatted my computer. My main drive is a ssd and my computer was acting kind of slow so I decided to do a whole wipe. And afterwards everything was fine, dandy and waaay faster than before and I could edit videos for hours fine. but now randomly things like...
  7. Tiny white dot on screen?

Tiny white dot on screen?: Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using. If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see...
  8. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  9. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???: All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-toolbars-programs-are-super-tiny/f5f793b1-bc32-4d5b-a8da-143840fdce65
  10. Tiny display in program

Tiny display in program: Recently I got a new computer and with that came an upgrade to Windows 10 - previously I had stayed on Windows 8. I like to draw and I primarily use the program Paint Tool SAI to do that, but the display on Windows 10 is extremely small, to the point where the program is...