Windows 10: program setup

Discus and support program setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cant setup pearson livebeat on win10 please inform how can ı do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sametbektürk, Sep 25, 2019.

1. program setup

cant setup pearson livebeat on win10 please inform how can ı do it

:)

sametbektürk, Sep 25, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Steevo Win User
    Is it possible to easily setup Raid-1 on this system ?

Get the six core CPU's I listed, at 3.3Ghz per core they will more than handle any calculations you throw at them for years to come, and with matching RAM in tri channel you will have a very strong setup.

My only other suggestion is a full RAID card like the one I listed with SSD's (in RAID 1)for the OS and programs, and then a RAID 5 array for backup and any large files on the board with a offsite final backup

Steevo, Sep 25, 2019
  4. program setup

LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

program setup

1. program setup - Similar Threads - program setup

2. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  3. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  4. "[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with...: Whenever I login to my laptop, I get a pop-up with an error "[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with Administrative Privileges.' What would be the reason and can we have a solution for this?...
  5. "[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with...

"[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with...: Whenever I login to my laptop, I get a pop-up with an error "[1002] The Add-in file was not found. Please run the setup program again with Administrative Privileges.' What would be the reason and can we have a solution for this?...
  6. Program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already installed.: A program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already being installed and the default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-setup-requires-adobe-reader-dc-but-doesnt/2ecd5459-aed5-4562-9654-ad587ccebcb0
  7. Program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already installed.

Program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already installed.: A program "setup" requires Adobe Reader DC but doesn't recognize it already being installed and the default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-setup-requires-adobe-reader-dc-but-doesnt/2ecd5459-aed5-4562-9654-ad587ccebcb0
  8. MY COMPUTER IS ASKING me click start program then click hp and click printer setup how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY COMPUTER IS ASKING me click start program then click hp and click printer setup how do...: the computer is telling me to click start programs then click HP printer and setup as iam trying to print some papers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-asking-me-click-start-program-then/a07232ac-0a57-4827-8e5c-d8e6d73528a4
  9. MY COMPUTER IS ASKING me click start program then click hp and click printer setup how do...

MY COMPUTER IS ASKING me click start program then click hp and click printer setup how do...: the computer is telling me to click start programs then click HP printer and setup as iam trying to print some papers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-asking-me-click-start-program-then/a07232ac-0a57-4827-8e5c-d8e6d73528a4
  10. Every time I open a program with Microsoft C++ I am prompted to Modify setup

Every time I open a program with Microsoft C++ I am prompted to Modify setup: I am trying to use Microsoft C++ 2015-2019 to run a game emulator on my PC. However every time I open the program, I am prompted to modify setup of C++. My only options are to "repair" or "uninstall" I click "repair" it comes up with "setup successful, you must restart your...