Windows 10: program stopped working

Discus and support program stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a program called AnyTime Dayplanner and it has stopped working. My power went out and now I get messages from Microsoft that program has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VinceRomberg, Nov 12, 2020.

1. program stopped working

I have a program called AnyTime Dayplanner and it has stopped working. My power went out and now I get messages from Microsoft that program has stopped working. I went to add/delete programs where there is a place to fix program but it did not work. I don't want to lose all my info. Any ideas?

:)

VinceRomberg, Nov 12, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Windows 10 When i save as a problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with the program that stops working. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the program that stopped to work when you are trying to save it?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before it happened?

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 12, 2020
  4. program stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

program stopped working

1. program stopped working - Similar Threads - program stopped working

2. Programs stop working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs stop working windows 10: My windows 10 PC will not run any programs. They appear to start then I get a message stating that the program has stopped working. I cannot run setup.exe on my installation media to attempt a repair install....
  3. Programs stop working windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs stop working windows 10: My windows 10 PC will not run any programs. They appear to start then I get a message stating that the program has stopped working. I cannot run setup.exe on my installation media to attempt a repair install....
  4. Programs stop working windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Programs stop working for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Programs stop working for no reason: Hi everyone, Since yesterday, a bunch of programs on my PC stopped working for no good reason. If I try to open them, they start for 3-4 seconds and then a message pops up saying that the program isn't working correctly anymore. There is no error message and the only...
  6. Many programs stopped working

Many programs stopped working: After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017. Windows Update [ATTACH] 0x80004003 SFC /scannow [ATTACH] Windows Resource...
  7. snippet program stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    snippet program stopped working: I noticed the snippet program stopped working. I can draw a square selecting the part of the page I wish to copy, but instead of allowing me to save it the square disappears and nothing happens. If I try to inspect the scrapboard, it is on it, but I can't actually do anything...
  8. Program has stopped working.

Program has stopped working.: I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC. It was also running fine on customers PC's. Recently all my customers are emailing me complaining they get "Program has stopped working" error. I tried downloading the software on to my pc and it downloads fine...
  9. Microsoft word program stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft word program stopped working: I have Microsoft word program I purchased in sept 13 2015 and this word program has stopped working. I can not open any of my saved work program. can you help my order # 10927332270. my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***om Thanks, vasanti...
  10. Program search stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Program search stopped working: I tried the other day to search for a program on the start menu and it worked fine. I then set up Cortana for speech mode and all I get now when typing in the box are four blue dots scrolling at the top of the search box. Anyone know a fix or will MS fix this in SR1? Tim...