Windows 10: Program that repairs the PC (software)?

Discus and support Program that repairs the PC (software)? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anybody know a program (OpenSource) for Windows that does a nice clean scan with all the trimmings and maybe repairs, replaces etc. and that can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eule014, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Eule014 Win User

Program that repairs the PC (software)?

Does anybody know a program (OpenSource) for Windows that does a nice clean scan with all the trimmings and maybe repairs, replaces etc. and that can also tell me hardware errors? Would be very good to have something like that Lg and thanks Program that repairs the PC (software)? :)

:)

Eule014, Aug 5, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 5, 2020
  3. shevanel Win User
    Any software to lock a running program?

Does anyone know of an ap or program that will allow me to lock software while in use so that it cannot be closed without a password or similar?

For example, if I have a media player open and running music is there a way or an ap that will allow no one to be able to close it, minimize it or use any other software on the PC?

Thanks for any suggestions...

shevanel, Aug 5, 2020
  4. speedpc Win User

PC to PC Repair Software

Hi TPU Members, Not sure what to call this post so bare with me *Respect :respect:
    I live in WI my brother lives in CA and his pc is infected with spyware and viruses. no matter how i try to explain to him over the phone what to do he doesn't get it :shadedshu
    So I'm looking for a program that i can use to log into his computer(in CA) from mine(in WI)and install programs like malwarebytes tdskiller etc etc. and then clean up all his junk files by installing ccleaner. any suggestions on something simple and free (lol) would be appreciated Thx *Respect :respect:

speedpc, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Program that repairs the PC (software)? - Similar Threads - Program repairs software

2. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?: Hello!I've had this problem for almost a month now where the Bluetooth on my Asus X571GT will suddenly disappear, and an 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' will appear. This will sometimes only make my Bluetooth disappear, and in most cases, it cause my laptop to...
  3. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?: Hello!I've had this problem for almost a month now where the Bluetooth on my Asus X571GT will suddenly disappear, and an 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' will appear. This will sometimes only make my Bluetooth disappear, and in most cases, it cause my laptop to...
  4. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Repair Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Repair Software: What is the best software for repairing Windows? I've tried several, but my Windows 10 will not update. Do technicians have a favorite software program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-repair-software/10db57e4-0334-45b7-84d7-36795d8c3357
  6. Windows Repair Software

Windows Repair Software: What is the best software for repairing Windows? I've tried several, but my Windows 10 will not update. Do technicians have a favorite software program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-repair-software/10db57e4-0334-45b7-84d7-36795d8c3357
  7. Windows Repair Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Program software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program software: My computer is not connected to the internet. How do I install the program software on it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-software/eb420e1f-fcc3-431b-bb71-febffaba127a
  9. Repair a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair a program: How do I repair, not install a program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-a-program/390d670c-9d86-4262-b2c3-9ea0b2ce5109"
  10. Repair software

Repair software: I need advice on whether the software I'm dealing with is any good or not. I bought Reimage, but it won't work because the license key they sent me is invalid. I'm still arguing with them. ByteFence says Reimage is Malware, but I wonder about them as well. I need some input...