Windows 10: Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

Discus and support Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was wondering if there's any program that will tell you how much decibels are being produced with the current volume you're have on your headphones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/macedorrn, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

I was wondering if there's any program that will tell you how much decibels are being produced with the current volume you're have on your headphones, so I could use them at safe levels

submitted by /u/macedorrn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/macedorrn, Jan 28, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 28, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

Acer Aspire E 15 Headphones not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your headphones, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, can you tell us the result?
    • Have you tried using your headphones to a different laptop or device? If yes, how was it?
    • When you say you troubleshoot it, can you tell us what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

This issue might occur due to an incompatible audio driver. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

1. Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones? - Similar Threads - Program tells decibels

2. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  3. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my computer but working in my laptop. What may be the reason behind this?...
  4. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my computer but working in my laptop. What may be the reason behind this?...
  5. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. new headphones not producing sound

new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphone. I updated the driver and saying the device is ready to use. I tried using it but it doesn't produce any sounds.Tied it to other device and it works fine it seems the issue is on my computer. Please help....
  7. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphone. I updated the driver and saying the device is ready to use. I tried using it but it doesn't produce any sounds.Tied it to other device and it works fine it seems the issue is on my computer. Please help....
  8. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Headphones Detected but no sound is produced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones Detected but no sound is produced: Hi everyone,Acer Nitro 5 - Windows 10Regular audio is working but when I plugged in three pairs of headphones no audio was produced. Headphones RealtekR Audio is detected. I have turned audio enhancements off and have updated the drivers but nothing is working. Earlier this...
  10. Headphones produce no sound

Headphones produce no sound: I got a Genesis Cobalt 300 headphones and I've tried everything(updated realtek drivers, rolled back to many versions,uninstalled them,repaired them etc.) i also had a problem where my headphones would get recognized as speakers but fixed that, now they're marked as Realtek...