Windows 10: Program to clean registry, old files etc

Discus and support Program to clean registry, old files etc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently using AVG for my virus protection but I am curious if there is any legit applications that will look for files which have been left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/choff5507, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Program to clean registry, old files etc

I am currently using AVG for my virus protection but I am curious if there is any legit applications that will look for files which have been left over? Clean up old non used registry entries etc. I guess Im just looking for something that will help perhaps get back to that "new install" feel.

submitted by /u/choff5507
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/choff5507, Feb 29, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Feb 29, 2020
  3. newguy24 Win User
    registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused Program to clean registry, old files etc :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Program to clean registry, old files etc

Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Program to clean registry, old files etc

1. Program to clean registry, old files etc - Similar Threads - Program clean registry

2. Removing old files from old HDD (including Windows files, Program Files and Program Files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing old files from old HDD (including Windows files, Program Files and Program Files...: I recently migrated my Windows OS from my old HDD to my new SSD. However, there are still leftover files and folders in the old HDD, mainly from third-party applications in Program Files and Program Files (x86), as well as Windows files. I am looking to free up the spaces...
  3. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning registry: I recently had some problems with a software. It behaved very weird. I already tried uninstalling (with clean registry entries) and removed any files that I could find(and delete) related to that software. Didn’t work. Would running Ccleaner registry cleaner help? After...
  4. Changed program files in registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed program files in registry: Greetings everyone!. This is a quick question. In the registry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion I changed all of the C:\ letters of my drives and paths to D:\ basically just changed the C:\ to D:\, right after I closed the registry, I read that...
  5. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning registry: Is there any native method to clean my system registry from my past installed programs ? Or, what kind of software should I used for this task, safely ? I am using Win10, 64bit, version 1909. 158568
  6. Registry Cleaning tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Cleaning tools: I have been a long time user of certain utilities that automate the general health status of the PC This includes such cleansing as unnecessary file removal - registry cleaning - bleaching of free space among others. Now I find that enhancement of such application may not...
  7. Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties: I have been trying to solve some issues with my son's Omen gaming PC. Drive c is full, and removing files via Disk clean-up does not seem to have been reflected with no change in properties. When I try to uninstall apps I am getting error messages inc. 112 not enough...
  8. How to clean registry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clean registry?: hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-registry/d18cb75d-6e3e-4059-bf50-1c59e1588556"
  9. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...
  10. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Forgive me if this isn't the right thread to put this in. I have used CCleaner since Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. I am debating on installing it on Windows 10 right now but I've heard some things about Reg Cleaning. I was wondering if it really is bad to run reg cleaners and if so...