Windows 10: Program to cut audio and video together?

Discus and support Program to cut audio and video together? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i need a (free) program with which i can merge any video and any audio. I want to make a kind of slideshow (is for school) with about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by starscream2k1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Program to cut audio and video together?

Hello,
    i need a (free) program with which i can merge any video and any audio.
    I want to make a kind of slideshow (is for school) with about 10 videos,
    and I need to talk to you about that.
    I would like to cut the videos together, and then let my recorded audio run behind it, and from that a whole video should be created.
    I hope you know what I mean.
    LG star

:)

starscream2k1, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 Audio Randomly Cuts Out

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Is the issue confined with specific browser, when you say online audio and video is not working?

2) Is the issue is confined with play online audio/video or with system audio as well?

3) Which exact Windows troubleshooter you have run?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have not performed audio troubleshooter then, I suggest you to perform audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Step 2: Set Windows Audio services as manual.

Follow the below steps:

1) Press Windows key + r, type services.msc and hit Enter.

2) Check for the Windows Audio services.

3) Right click on the service and select Manual.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Program to cut audio and video together?

Audio & Video grind to a halt

Hello Clinton,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which program are you using to play the audios and videos?
    • Did you try using DVD app?

This issue might be due to incorrect or outdated drivers installed on your system. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to run
    In-build Windows troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.
    • Click troubleshooting in the search results.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Playing Audio".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.
    • Now follow the same steps to run Video Playback
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: Update the Sound and Graphic drivers from Device manager and check:

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button, select
    Device Manager.

2. Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

3. Right click on the Sound and Display adapter one by one and click on
    Update driver.

Step 3: Install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Program to cut audio and video together?

1. Program to cut audio and video together? - Similar Threads - Program cut audio

2. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  3. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  4. Syncing Audio and Video together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Audio and Video together: Hi,How do i synce audio and video together on an already downloaded file ? the sync and video are between 1-2 secs out and it does make the viewwing experience less pleasurable. Anybody got any tips ?thanksHabib....
  5. Syncing Audio and Video together

Syncing Audio and Video together: Hi,How do i synce audio and video together on an already downloaded file ? the sync and video are between 1-2 secs out and it does make the viewwing experience less pleasurable. Anybody got any tips ?thanksHabib....
  6. Syncing Audio and Video together

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through...
  8. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through...
  9. Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs: Hi, I've got two different Bluetooth audio headsets I recently purchased and they will sometimes not play audio with certain programs. As an example, I can listen to spotify right now with the settings page open to Bluetooth & other devices, but if I click on Sound settings...
  10. Audio and Video freezing, lagging and cutting out (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio and Video freezing, lagging and cutting out (Windows 10): Hi, I know that there have been alot of posts about this issue, but I have tried everything. When I stream hd videos on (youtube, netflix or play any video games) my audio and sometimes video freeeze for 5 sec, and it happens around every 10 seconds, in addition sometimes the...