Windows 10: program to hide the taskbar

Discus and support program to hide the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; since I need to constantly be hiding and showing the taskbar is there a little program for that? to toggle that function?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by P. Chapier, Jan 9, 2019.

1. program to hide the taskbar

since I need to constantly be hiding and showing the taskbar is there a little program for that? to toggle that function?

:)

P. Chapier, Jan 9, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Windows Taskbar doesn't hide in ANY program when full screen

Hi,

Taskbar that refuses to auto-hide correctly might have caused by a misconfigured taskbar settings. To verify your taskbar settings, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Make sure that the Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode
      option is enabled.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jan 9, 2019
  4. program to hide the taskbar

Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

Hello!

My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.

It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar would not pop up even though my mouse would hover over the bottom of the screen (where my taskbar is located). When I minimize these programs
    to one half of my screen (see picture below), I noticed that my taskbar would pop up, although it was hiding behind these programs. I have honestly no idea how to fix this.

I have tried pressing F11, manually opening the taskbar by pressing the windows button or windows button + T so I can at least go to another program, but the problem of my taskbar hiding behind these programs and now other programs remains.

program to hide the taskbar 4e667c76-af92-4c4a-aee2-c658acd3c119.png

Hope someone knows a solution to this problem!

Thanks in advance!

Notes:

• I use Windows 10.
    • The taskbar auto-hide option works perfectly fine on my laptop, but for some reason not on my PC.
    • I have checked my PC for malware/virus, but it is all clean.
    • I have tried closing programs in my system tray as well, but no success.

TamaraMeijer, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

program to hide the taskbar

1. program to hide the taskbar - Similar Threads - program hide taskbar

2. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  3. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  4. Hiding programs from Widows taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding programs from Widows taskbar: These days, there are so many junk programs that run in the background that my Window 10 taskbar is jammed packed of icons. It used to be possible to run programs without them adding an icon on to the taskbar. it looks like Microsoft has "Fixed" that now, so that all programs...
  5. Hiding programs from Widows taskbar

Hiding programs from Widows taskbar: These days, there are so many junk programs that run in the background that my Window 10 taskbar is jammed packed of icons. It used to be possible to run programs without them adding an icon on to the taskbar. it looks like Microsoft has "Fixed" that now, so that all programs...
  6. Hiding programs from Widows taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hide or delete program icon from taskbar

Hide or delete program icon from taskbar: I would like to delete or hide a program app (Blue Stacks) from my taskbar. I've already been through 'Personalization' & selected for it not to appear on taskbar. I have even unpinned it. So, I know how to use registry editor or Power Shell and would like some help in...
  8. program icons on taskbar will not hide

program icons on taskbar will not hide: Hi, For my Taskbar on my notebook computer I'm able to turn on/off the system icons on the taskbar via Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - Turn system icons on or off However, toggling the program icons such as OneDrive, does not hide them. On my Desktop PC this works...
  9. Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar: So, I have a weird-ish question. I multitask a lot, and have the calculator and sticky notes applications running a lot of the time. I also have my taskbar buttons expanded, so I can see what each browser window has on it to quickly switch between them. However, apps that I...
  10. Hide pinned and running programs on taskbar.

Hide pinned and running programs on taskbar.: Hi, guys. I'm new here and this is my first thread. As the title said, how do I hide (not remove) pinned and running programs on taskbar? And appears when I hover on start button? I just want my desktop a bit cleaner but easy to access my favorite programs. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when program goes to hide in taskbar what to do