Windows 10: Program to reorder+rename windows of a single program on the taskbar?

Discus and support Program to reorder+rename windows of a single program on the taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a program which can reorder and rename windows of a single program on the taskbar and will remember positions and names, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by empleat, May 8, 2021.

1. empleat Win User

Program to reorder+rename windows of a single program on the taskbar?

Hello, I am looking for a program which can reorder and rename windows of a single program on the taskbar and will remember positions and names, even after program is closed and reopened! So far nothing I found worked! Thanks!

:)

empleat, May 8, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

These icons on my Taskbar? The blue line underscore of the icons indicate those programs are open, even closed they seldom rearrange on their own. Firefox is showing open twice, indicated by the shadow on the right of the icon, don't know that it has actual subprograms but add-ons and extension. If you mean the Web pages the URLs can be dragged to the desktop then right-clicked and Pinned to the Taskbar or right-click the Taskbar, go to Taskbar settings then go to Links on the Toolbar item, will give an additional Toolbar on the Taskbar to the left of the Notification area [where my Desktop shows].

Program to reorder+rename windows of a single program on the taskbar? [​IMG]

Berton, May 8, 2021
  3. empleat Win User

Hello,

I am looking for a program which can reorder and rename windows of a single program on the taskbar and will remember positions and names, even after program is closed and reopened! So far nothing I found worked!

Thanks!

empleat, May 8, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Don't think it can be done. Check the settings options shown here:

The Never choice will show lots of icons for a program.

Berton, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Program to reorder+rename windows of a single program on the taskbar? - Similar Threads - Program reorder+rename single

2. Taskbar and program boxes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and program boxes.: I use an 4k 65" TV as monitor. I don't want to use the scale function because this just zooms everything out. I want the fonts in MS to be bigger but leave everything else as it is in 100%...
  3. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar programs unclickable: I cant move my apps or click it to any direction in the taskbar. It will not open as well when you click the apps. The start menu and search box is working properly but not the pinned apps and the tray in the taskbar. It happens when I remove some application in my system...
  4. Programs on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs on the Taskbar: I probably received responses to some of my earlier questions, after I tried to change the email address on my Microsoft Account. I still don't have that all fixed, but Comcast will not let me use the old address anymore. At the end of October I had to rush my husband to the...
  5. Programs on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs on the Taskbar: I probably received responses to some of my earlier questions, after I tried to change the email address on my Microsoft Account. I still don't have that all fixed, but Comcast will not let me use the old address anymore. At the end of October I had to rush my husband to the...
  6. Programs on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?: For example, I have four different windows for chrome. Is there a way to reorder them on the taskbar or am I stuck? I know about Taskbar Tweaker, but is there a built-in option? submitted by /u/ballsackcancer [link] [comments]...
  8. program to hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    program to hide the taskbar: since I need to constantly be hiding and showing the taskbar is there a little program for that? to toggle that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-to-hide-the-taskbar/4ec950f5-e436-4703-8879-a1235f9b2767
  9. Combining multiple program windows into a single window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combining multiple program windows into a single window?: I have six command prompt windows which I'd like to be able to divide equally across my monitor and also maximise and minimise as a single window; is that possible? 103443
  10. Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly: I am using a brand new Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA, and closing the lid causes strange behavior. It always sleeps and wakes like it should, and very quickly, but not quite right. It's subtle sometimes; if I left it closed overnight I might not even realize something had changed...