Windows 10: Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?

Discus and support Program to see the newest data on my hard drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My C drive keeps filling up and I'm not downloading anything onto it, so I was looking for a program, or just a way to see what data has been written... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ltltltsmash, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?

My C drive keeps filling up and I'm not downloading anything onto it, so I was looking for a program, or just a way to see what data has been written into my disk from newest to oldest.

submitted by /u/ltltltsmash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ltltltsmash, Aug 14, 2020
  2. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Program to see the newest data on my hard drive? :)

badrobot, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Msap14 Win User
    Hard Drive Data Recovery

got a laptop pata hard drive that makes a slight constant clicking noise. hard drive is more than likely dead/dying right... i can see that partitions of the hard drive in disk management and i can see the partitions in my computer but i can't get to any of the data.

any suggestions?

Msap14, Aug 14, 2020
  4. sumasage Win User

Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?

1. Program to see the newest data on my hard drive? - Similar Threads - Program newest data

2. Not able to see my USB Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to see my USB Hard Drive.: I have tried to flash an OS to my USB Samsung 500GB using Etcher and it appeared to be completed, however, when I rebooted Windows 10 and clicked on "My PC" the drive did not show up, so now I have a disc which I cannot see/use. How can I format the drive and forget the OS I...
  3. Is there a way to see the newest files added to your hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see the newest files added to your hard drive?: My hard drive just lost around 10 gb, and I honestly don’t know what’s taking it up. At this point, my C: drive is only around 4 gb of open space. Is there a way to see what was recently added to it so I can delete it? On another note, why is there so little space in my C:...
  4. I can't see my hard drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see my hard drives: I have 4 hard drives, an nmve(c:) two ssd hard drives (120gb and 480 gb) and an hdd(1tb). In the disk manager I can only see two of them, the c and the ssd of 480 gb, in "this computer" I also only see the two indicated. But in the device manager I see all of them in the...
  5. Hard Drive Data Recovery

Hard Drive Data Recovery: I have an old hard drive that I cannot access. When I plug it in I can feel that it is spinning on the inside but it will not show up in the file explorer. Is there any way that I can fix it so that I can access the files on the hard drive? Or any way I can recover the data?...
  6. My External Hard Drive was Migrated and Cannot see my old data on my hard drive

My External Hard Drive was Migrated and Cannot see my old data on my hard drive: Hi Sir, My external hard drive migrated due to the downloading of windows 10 setup via media creation tool. and now my hard drive is no longer shows the data stored in it as well as it stop showing its full storage. And now also, it shows only a 32gb drive named ESD-USB. i...
  7. newest update external hard drive problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    newest update external hard drive problem: with the newest update that came out just yesterday. 9/14/2019. my external usb hardrive no longer reads. i have tried all of my usb ports. it only work under one instance. if i connect it to a usb hub that is connected tot he computer on a usb extension. which makes no sense...
  8. Hard drive Data Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive Data Recovery: Hii i have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with optane memory feature. Few days back my laptop is not booting up it says an error regarding to hard drive. So my question is can i get my laptop hard drive data which is 64 bit OS format in 32 bit OS system...
  9. Data Hard Drive in This PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data Hard Drive in This PC: I got this PC yesterday and have noticed that there is a random empty drive in This PC. It says "762 GB free of 763 GB." Does this come with every OS and what is it used for? 21080
  10. Need to see program files on external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to see program files on external hard drive.: Windows 10 did an update on my wife's desktop that was incompatible with the Nvidia graphic drivers on it. As a result, the dual monitors no longer display. We took the computer to the local Microsoft store and they were fully aware of the problem and are working on it. But,...