Windows 10: Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

Discus and support Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dedq Win User

Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time.

:)

2. ProfUgo55 Win User

Sudden jump in RAM usage, CPU temperatures

I have performed a "clean boot" as instructed.

Afterwards the notebook ran noticeably better: fan low, RAM 21%, swap 20%, CPU usage nil, temperatures 53-54 degrees C.

HM

ProfUgo55, Jun 10, 2019
  3. CPU Temperature

I have tried to follow different sets of instructions on how to reveal the CPU temperature gauge. They either fail to match what I see on the screen or fail to tell me what function key to press when I eventually get to the list of options. Can anyone
    clarify this for me. (I'm investigating the possibility that instability on my Sony All-in-one PC is being caused by high temperature).

Ronald McLaren, Jun 10, 2019
  4. ChloeLoh Win User

CPU temperature

Hi,

May I know what is the safe range of the CPU temperature when it is turned on and what temperature is considered overheating?

ChloeLoh, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop? - Similar Threads - Program track CPU

2. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  3. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  4. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  6. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  7. Inconsistent CPU temperatures?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inconsistent CPU temperatures?: I recently bought and installed the CRYORIG C7 for my AMD-FX 6300. I had intentions of overclocking, but the motherboard was acting weird. But my question: across three different pieces of software, my cpu temp has two different temperatures. Speedfan shows a averagely hot...
  8. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  9. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...
  10. High CPU Temperature ?

High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...