Windows 10: Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu

Discus and support Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WorkJason319 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WorkJason319, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu

/u/WorkJason319, Jan 16, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu

1. Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu - Similar Threads - Program uninstalled stays

2. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  3. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  4. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu: So recently I was trying to uninstall and reinstall some applications but then I faced this weird issue. The apps that I uninstalled stays in the start menuInitially I thought it might be because of the app itself but I faced the same situation in another application tooI...
  6. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu: So recently I was trying to uninstall and reinstall some applications but then I faced this weird issue. The apps that I uninstalled stays in the start menuInitially I thought it might be because of the app itself but I faced the same situation in another application tooI...
  7. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

8. Application stays on start menu after uninstalling

Application stays on start menu after uninstalling: So I installed Phantasy Star online 2 from the Microsoft Store, had problems with it and just decided to uninstall it. But its still on my start menu and there's no shortcut file in the Startmenu/Programs folder. When i right click on it the only options are more and...
  9. Remove uninstalled programs from Menu

Remove uninstalled programs from Menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. So then, i uninstalled ImageGlass and went on to use Window Photo Viewer. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not...
  10. Placing program into startup menu?

Placing program into startup menu?: I'd like to place my Logitech Setpoint.exe into the startup menu. How? 63519