Windows 10: Program uninstaller

Discus and support Program uninstaller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10. Many Thanks.*Smile 117438 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Sep 7, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Program uninstaller

Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10.
    Many Thanks.*Smile

:)

dafydd, Sep 7, 2018
  2. oli_ramsay Win User

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program uninstaller :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Guru Kiran G Win User
    can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 7, 2018
  4. ThofikhAhamad Win User

Program uninstaller

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Program uninstaller

1. Program uninstaller - Similar Threads - Program uninstaller

2. Cant't able to uninstall program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant't able to uninstall program: A few days ago I'd installed gigabyte utilities for some reasons I did not like it so I uninstalled it but easy tune service engine (It comes along with gigabyte utilities) is still persist in apps and features if I double clicked on it I see the buttons to uninstall and...
  3. redownloading uninstalled programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    redownloading uninstalled programs: ebates and skype keep downloading after I uninstall them, I do not want these programs, how do I prevent them from downloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/redownloading-uninstalled-programs/5c7d1986-4952-42ee-833d-3385df17064c
  4. Program uninstaller

Program uninstaller: Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10. Many Thanks.*Smile 117438
  5. Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10

Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my cracked copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with...
  6. Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my cracked copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with...
  7. Uninstall Cortana and any associated programs permanently

Uninstall Cortana and any associated programs permanently: My goal is to make a Windows 10 install as free of any internet chatter in the background or foreground of Windows 10. In another thread I successfully had help removing Internet Explorer. Cortana is another tool in the Windows 10 shell (rather than Classic Shell-- but...
  8. Uninstalling programs that won't uninstall, I need them gone. lol.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalling programs that won't uninstall, I need them gone. lol.: I need help uninstalling programs that can not be uninstalled because they are "not found" yet they take up space. How do I find these programs or get my computer to recognize what it has. Thanks....
  9. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.: If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed. How do you remove them from this list? 116122
  10. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...