Windows 10: Program uninstaller

Discus and support Program uninstaller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10. Many Thanks.*Smile 117438 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Sep 7, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Program uninstaller

Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10.
    Many Thanks.*Smile

:)

dafydd, Sep 7, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program uninstaller :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 7, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Program uninstaller

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Program uninstaller

1. Program uninstaller - Similar Threads - Program uninstaller

2. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  3. I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer": I downloaded an app called 5kplayer. It was garbage, but now it won't uninstall. I keep getting the message "5kplayer is running. Please exit and try again" but it isn't running. Any ideas ?...
  4. How to Uninstall Software Program

How to Uninstall Software Program: How do you uninstall a pesky third party software program in Windows 10? The program came with the PC; clicked on it to see what it was about and unfortunately could not uninstall it. When we tried to uninstall it, the program's Install Wizard Shield appeared; selected...
  5. How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???: I installed Office 2019. This stupid installation installed programs I dont want. When I go to control panel to try to remove individual programs the window says it will uninstall all programs. I dont get this shit. How can I uninstall ONLY programs I dont want and keep the...
  6. How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???: I installed Office 2019. This stupid installation installed programs I dont want. When I go to control panel to try to remove individual programs the window says it will uninstall all programs. I dont get this shit. How can I uninstall ONLY programs I dont want and keep the...
  7. Not able to uninstall programs

Not able to uninstall programs: I've been trying to uninstall a couple of programs to free up some space, but when I try to uninstall I get an error message which is included in the attachment. This occurs for most of the programs I try to uninstall with a ".msi" file directive. On clicking yes, the same...
  8. Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.: For some reason when i go to control panel and click on Uninstall a program nothing happens. I restarted my PC and the problems still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-uninstall-a-program-in-control-panel/06f37371-74b3-45a5-9092-8df42687f92f
  9. Disk Cleanup Utility not working with "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" uninstalled and...

Disk Cleanup Utility not working with "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" uninstalled and...: Hello, as you can see in second picture, "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" is full with over 20GB of outdated versions of Windows Store apps. These apps was never used and was uninstalled as soon as possible. I want to free space, but i don't see option to clean these...
  10. Cannot uninstall programs from the new UI - says permissions are denied

Cannot uninstall programs from the new UI - says permissions are denied: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this but here goes... In a test environment, I installed and configured a Samba4 domain controller. Then I joined a Windows 10 workstation and a Windows 10 Laptop to that domain. Now I am finding a strange issue with any...