Windows 10: Program uninstaller

Discus and support Program uninstaller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10. Many Thanks.*Smile 117438 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Sep 7, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Program uninstaller

Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10.
    Many Thanks.*Smile

:)

dafydd, Sep 7, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program uninstaller :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 7, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Program uninstaller

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Program uninstaller

1. Program uninstaller - Similar Threads - Program uninstaller

2. How do I uninstall this program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall this program?: I already have security. How do I uninstall Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-this-program/e7c4f1f1-5de2-4ffa-aab9-226cd7a7135d"
  3. Uninstall program with file in Windows-folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall program with file in Windows-folder: Hello, I wonder if it is safe to delete a program (Avid application manager) from my Asus Windows 10 computer that has a file in the Windows-folder? The computer asks for access to a file in Windows/installer-folder when I try to uninstall the program from the built-in...
  4. UNINSTALLING AN OLD OUTDATED PROGRAM (APP)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNINSTALLING AN OLD OUTDATED PROGRAM (APP): I AM TRYING TO UNINSTALL SAMSUNG USB DRIVER FOR MOBILE PHONE PROGRAM (APP) FROM MY HP PC w/WINDOWS 10 (64bit)….. ....THROUGH THE CONTROL PANEL, I CLICK THE PROGRAM, CLICK UNINSTALL....MSS INSTALL WIZARD ASKS REMOVE? CLICK. WIZ SAYS: PROGRAM HAS BEEN REMOVED, CLICK...
  5. Uninstalling a program

Uninstalling a program: Apologies for such a basic question. I want to uninstall a program I have downloaded. When I click on "Uninstall", the User Account Control box appears and asks "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" Should I click "No"?...
  6. Get setup.exe from unknown publisher when trying to uninstall program installed from known...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get setup.exe from unknown publisher when trying to uninstall program installed from known...: I downloaded ScanSnap IX500 setup program from internet, and when I installed it, windows verified its signature. Something went wrong and I tried to uninstall ScanSnap Manager, but during this process I get: "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make...
  7. PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM: My electronic skills are minimal.....that's my problem. I installed Avast browser and free antivirus last night and it appears to have been a big mistake. Their icons have populated every aspect of my older Asus desktop and i can not save to documents . i do monthly reports...
  8. uninstall, remove or delete program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall, remove or delete program: I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change Program", the app is not listed to choose. The App does not work. I tried to reinstall, but I get a notice a File Not Found...
  9. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program: while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it and when i want to setup it again, error code 350...
  10. Can I uninstall these HP programs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall these HP programs?: So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs and will my computer...