Windows 10: Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader

Discus and support Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm searching for a program which gives technical informations (chipset vendor & model etc ...) about USB card readers, like Kingston... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by timofort, Feb 10, 2020.

1. timofort Win User

Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader

Hello,

I'm searching for a program which gives technical informations (chipset vendor & model etc ...) about USB card readers, like Kingston MobileLite and others.

AIDA, HwInfo, Speccy, CrystalDisk or HDTune don't give these informations.

Thanks

:)

timofort, Feb 10, 2020

2. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Johnny andre, Feb 10, 2020
  3. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

นทีเรืองปะคำ, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader

USB Memory Card Reader not recognized

Windows 10 -- 1803

ASUS Motherboard

When I plug in my memory card reader, I can hear the USB open tone but don't see the device listed in the File Explorer.

When I unplug it, I can hear the USB close tone.

Is it possible that this device (which works on other systems) has been somehow tagged for "special" treatment?

I have lots of other USB devices on the system which seem to work fine.

I have another brand of USB memory card reader which works fine.

I have updated the Motherboard's device drivers and ensure the Microsoft Updates are current.

Ideas?

William Vaughn, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader

1. Program which gives informations about usb memory card reader - Similar Threads - Program informations usb

2. win 10 usb memory card reader driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 usb memory card reader driver: one minute i can read data from the usb memory card reader the next i cannot and there's a website asking me for £50 which i haven't paid surely i can read a memory card reader data please help...
  3. Out Of Memory When Copying From USB Card Reader

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Out Of Memory When Copying From USB Card Reader: Win 10 Pro 1903 (18362.1082) Copying to a Hybrid drive with 400Gb space 12Gb Ram Transferring about 3Gb of video files from a card reader to the PC and the speed see-sawed between about 28Mb/sec and zero where it stayed for around 10 seconds before resuming again. This...
  4. USB CF Card reader

USB CF Card reader: I am a photographer and have been using my CF Reader for a while. All of a sudden windows stop seeing it. I have replaced reader with a new one , tried with other cards , and even tried on my surface which gets same updated as my PC. I have unistalled USB drivers an windows...
  5. USB Card Reader Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Card Reader Issue: no longer functioning WIN 10 plugged in to USB network port on HP All in one Stopped working 10 days ago...WIN update issue? Saw a security ERROR warning - reconnecting to Z:...SMB2 protocol Connection not restored? How to fix...troubleshooting has not worked...
  6. Memory Card reader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Card reader: The memory card reader on my Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped working for no apparent reason. The Windows 10 troubleshooter couldn't find a fault, tells me the device is working OK - but it isn't. Would appreciate any advice to resolve this problem. Thanks....
  7. Memory card reader

Memory card reader: This has got to be the most annoying problem yet with Windows 10. I did another update on Windows and now my M17 Alienware won't read my memory cards any longer. I get this idiot message. The driver for "this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...
  8. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  9. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  10. usb card reader?

usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733