Windows 10: Program which included desktop equaliser

Discus and support Program which included desktop equaliser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Back in 2017 when I was really into PC gaming an online friend of mine showed me a desktop equalizer he had, so I downloaded it too and it was awesome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Master-Major, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Program which included desktop equaliser

Back in 2017 when I was really into PC gaming an online friend of mine showed me a desktop equalizer he had, so I downloaded it too and it was awesome - you could have the time & date also, change colours, have the rainmeter music equalizer and edit everything but then my HDD corrupted and I lost everything, also by then me and him were no longer in contact so I couldn’t find out what program it was. If anyone knows I would be greatly thankful! I’m also not sure if the time & date was some sort of add on to the equaliser, or it was a program where you could have both.

submitted by /u/Master-Major
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Master-Major, Jun 15, 2020

2. lumia950xl equaliser not working

Hiii i just bought lumia 950 xl a week ago.

and there are so many bugs i have found.

Equaliser is not working .

I cannot get the Equaliser setting to open in Extras. When selected it flashes the first screen then disappears and returns to the Extras list.

This problem was seen after previous update.

It seems it is working in Auto mode, but I dont want it to work like thai.

it is showing hip hop while using earphone and showing none while on loud speaker.

but i can not edit or change Equaliser mode while using music app.

Please suggest what to do...

siddharthchauhan7689, Jun 15, 2020
  3. GROOVE MUSIC EQUALISER SETTINGS?

Can someone suggest the best equaliser settings in groove music that comes with the dell laptops?

sarthak mehndiratta, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Program which included desktop equaliser

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Program which included desktop equaliser

1. Program which included desktop equaliser - Similar Threads - Program included desktop

2. which files are included in personal files ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    which files are included in personal files ?: i am planning to reset my laptop but it says that "personal files will not be deleted" my doubt is does files stored in C: drive known as personal files and will it delete the extra apps which i have installed example like any games....
  3. which files are included in personal files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which files are included in personal files ?: i am planning to reset my laptop but it says that "personal files will not be deleted" my doubt is does files stored in C: drive known as personal files and will it delete the extra apps which i have installed example like any games....
  4. which files are included in personal files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

Can't find Loudness Equalisation: I'm using Synaptics SmartAudio HD and also 7.1 Surround Sound by Razor and I can't find the loudness equalisation setting, it's annoying that my audio will sometimes be loud and sometimes be quiet! I know it used to be in the Synaptics but somehow it disappeared after an...
  6. Selecting which Program On Desktop To Use ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting which Program On Desktop To Use ?: Hi, Not important, but was just wondering: Let's say I have several programs running, and they all show on my desktop as being one on top of the other. No real problem, I can find the box at the top, or some other way, that would select that one to use. Is there a simple menu...
  7. Which Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which Desktop?: After allowing all of my files to be accessed by OneDrive, there are now *two* folders called Desktop: one a subdirectory of \users\[=username]\Desktop, and a Desktop under the main, top OneDrive folder. Which is which? It seems Windows uses both of them...
  8. GROOVE MUSIC EQUALISER SETTINGS?

GROOVE MUSIC EQUALISER SETTINGS?: Can someone suggest the best equaliser settings in groove music that comes with the dell laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-equaliser-settings/a84e3a2a-bb7d-4d86-a47b-5f2d7b9c4f78
  9. Which backup and restore methods include installed Programs?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which backup and restore methods include installed Programs?: I am preparing a comprehensive set of tasks which need to be performed to make and use various restore media, for myself and others using this computer. I need info on exactly which methods include the backup and restore of programs/applications which have been...
  10. All desktop programs not working, including Start

All desktop programs not working, including Start: Hi. I came upon a strange problem with a customer of mine who has just installed Windows 10 on 29th July. It is a Dell Desktop computer and it logged on fine, loaded the desktop but not one of the program icons did anything. I clicked on the start icon and it did...