Windows 10: Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

Discus and support Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a program which would generate sharable log file that would confirm the program was run as Administrator? It doesn't matter what the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebal, Oct 5, 2020.

1. zebal Win User

Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

Is there a program which would generate sharable log file that would confirm the program was run as Administrator?
    It doesn't matter what the program does, as long as following conditions are met:

1. the tool does not modify system settings
    2. it generates a log file which confirms it was run with elevated permissions.
    3. the tool is small and quick to download.
    4. it must be digitally signed or from verified publisher.

:)

zebal, Oct 5, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Windows Privilege Elevation Management

Some programs need to run elevated to update which is our major purpose for this.

CyberMan88, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation

1. Program whose only purpose is to confirm elevation - Similar Threads - Program whose purpose

2. "For Testing Purposes Only" on desktop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "For Testing Purposes Only" on desktop screen: Previously tried all known online help tool tips for resolving the screen desktop which appears to show words of build character and phrase "for testing purposes only" and the words still appear on the screen. I disabled my secure boot and ran both commands to which the fix...
  3. "For Testing Purposes Only" on desktop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "For Testing Purposes Only" on desktop screen: Previously tried all known online help tool tips for resolving the screen desktop which appears to show words of build character and phrase "for testing purposes only" and the words still appear on the screen. I disabled my secure boot and ran both commands to which the fix...
  4. "For Testing Purposes Only" on desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Elevate only user on laptop to administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Elevate only user on laptop to administrator: My kid 12 yrs has a laptop win 10. I would like to give him administrative rights.Under accounts there is no "Family and Other" setting, which is often referred to when addressing this problem.There is no other account visible, so there is no administrator that can give him...
  6. Startup Program Needs Elevation

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Program Needs Elevation: Just purchased new pc with win10 pro build - finished complete updating. I have a backup utility called Syncback Pro that I use for backup, which works fine. I have set it up to backup my Documents, Downloads and Desktop folders as a test - all the normal methods of launching...
  7. How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Report A Game whose title purposefully misleads: How do I report a game that purposefully misleads the user into thinking it's a legitimate game. I have been playing 'Matchington Mansion' on my phone. I looked to see if it was also there in the Microsoft Store. There is a "game" in the Microsoft Store called 'Mansion...
  8. Windows 10 for routing purposes only

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 for routing purposes only: Hello team, I need to buy some commercial software that works like VPN router, it requires one of these systems: Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Server 2012 R2 SP1 (64-bit). It also may...
  9. Open an Elevated Shortcut as single program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open an Elevated Shortcut as single program?: Hi, so a while ago I followed this tutorial and it worked great, but something has been bothering me with the way it works and I can't seem to find a solution for it (I'm not really sure how to explain/look it up either). I was really hoping someone could help me with this....
  10. Switch to non-elevated program from elevated prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch to non-elevated program from elevated prompt: Hi, I use an administrative mode (elevated) command prompt to maneuver through most of my day. I have a code editor (in this case, Crimson Editor) open at all times, and when I need to edit a file quickly, I simply type cedt <filename> at the command prompt. What is...