Windows 10: Program will no longer load

Discus and support Program will no longer load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. I've been using a software entitled QuiltPro for years. I've upgraded every time one is offered. My program worked fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pegmrow, Jan 10, 2020.

1. pegmrow Win User

Program will no longer load

I have Windows 10. I've been using a software entitled QuiltPro for years. I've upgraded every time one is offered. My program worked fine until just recently. Now it simply will not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but to no avail. The QuiltPro technical support suggests that it is a Windows 10 problem. I've updated Windows every time an update is offered. What am I doing wrong?

:)

pegmrow, Jan 10, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Installed programs will not load

I have two programs - amazon Kindle and Citi Virtual Account - that are listed in Control Panel as installed.

When I try to load them Virtual Account, I receive the error message The item Program that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut? I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled this program several times. I have download a fresh copy. This error persists.

The program Kindle, while listed on the Desktop, will not load. No error message.

My system is Win 10 pro 64-bit.

cyclist100, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Program will no longer load

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Program will no longer load

1. Program will no longer load - Similar Threads - Program longer load

2. Flight Simulator No Longer Loads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator No Longer Loads: Hi, I've had Flight Sim running perfectly since the day it came out, however, after the last windows update assume that is the culprit, the game starts to load and then crashes to the desktop. Does anyone know how to fix this without having to resort to...
  3. Web-Page No longer loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web-Page No longer loading: Hello, I've recently experienced an issue where a particular website will no longer load for me on my primary PC. Also, Grammarly keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet when using it on MS Word, these two things occurred at the same time, but I have no way of...
  4. Old HP computer that no longer works well and will not load any programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old HP computer that no longer works well and will not load any programs: I have an HP 15-bs289wm that will not load programs. I ran chkdsk c: /f/r/x but I had to remove the hard drive and do the repair on another computer because the HP would not do it. After reinstalling it there was no change. I don't know if this is a hard drive failure or...
  5. Programs loading slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs loading slow: When I click on a program (double click), the program doesn't pop up. When I click on it again, it might come up, but when I do this I get two of the program running. Any clue on why this is happening? Thanks 166737
  6. Quicken program will not load

Quicken program will not load: Program loaded ok on August 5, 2020 When I tried to load on August 18 the Quicken banner flashed on the screen for about 1 second but program would not load. Contacted Quicken Tech Support who uninstalled and reinstalled program and after 2 hours said it was not their...
  7. Programs loading twice

Programs loading twice: Every time I select a program shortcut from my desktop it loads twice. For example, if I click on my GMAIL icon, the standard GMAIL opening screen will appear, followed by my default view. But within about 5-10 seconds, the program goes through its opening routine again!...
  8. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  9. Installed programs will not load

Installed programs will not load: I have two programs - amazon Kindle and Citi Virtual Account - that are listed in Control Panel as installed. When I try to load them Virtual Account, I receive the error message The item Program that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut...
  10. Down loading programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Down loading programs: I purchased a new computer from my school bookstore which is supposed to have Windows 10 office pro. I can not down load Google Chrome or Norton. I receive a message that for my security I can only download programs for the store? I have several other programs I need to...