Windows 10: Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml

Discus and support Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This virus CANNOT be removed. And I can't find anything to remove it. Infected file is already removed. But it still show the virus, and the PC is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ayhan Dalgic, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml

This virus CANNOT be removed. And I can't find anything to remove it. Infected file is already removed. But it still show the virus, and the PC is a bit funny. CAN ANYONE HELP?

:)

Ayhan Dalgic, Feb 21, 2023

2. windows10 and Samsung Ml-1610 Printer

Hi Keith,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with your query.

The printer may not be compatible Windows 10, since the printer driver is not available for Windows 10. However, I suggest you to go to the below link, download the latest updated printer and install it in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

http://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/ML-1610/XSG

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 21, 2023
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 21, 2023
  4. Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml

Deleted win32/wacapew.c!ml now having issues.

With a new computer that we got from a prebuilt company that had been refurbished, got everything set up and updated and such and then went into windows security/defender after rebooting the system. Did a scan after becuase there was a lot of bloat and adware
    stuff that we removed ourselves, and the only thing that came up on the scan was a file called win32/wacapew.c!ml which the defender system marked as a threat, and after having defender remove the file, we restated the computer and now it stays on a black
    screen after the windows logo and loading circle of dots. Any help?

PC is a Dell, only other program of note is Malwarebytes, and the regular stuff that comes on the system.

I currently have the system attempting an automated repair (via boot cycle interrupting 3 times) on the reccomendation of a friend, will keep posted!

Jefferies Kyle, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml

1. Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml - Similar Threads - Program Win32 Wacapew

2. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete: I am having an issue solving a Trojan malware issue. I am currently on Windows 10.The Windows Security app found the problem and reported it, when I tried to solve it by deleting the file from Windows Security I got a report saying that the remediation was incomplete. The...
  3. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found: So i just booted up my pc than after few minutes i got notification from windows defender than it has found a threat i clicked on it and it took me to the page with security stuff i opened protection history to see what it is and it said Win32/Uwamson.A!ml. I started googling...
  4. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?: Hi,My machine is Windows 10 Pro.I am running Windows Defender.Yesterday I got a notification from Windows Defender that a Threat was Blocked and the file was removed.I examined the Defender log and it had detected a Threat which was Blocked, it had removed...
  5. Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?

Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?: Hello all, recently Windows security let me know that it had quarantined a ransomware file called Win32/Ryuk!ml. I have then removed it from my system from quarantine and run a full scan with Windows Security as well as Malwarebytes. My question is, am I removed from any...
  6. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...
  7. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2
  8. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  9. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  10. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...