Windows 10: Program window does not stay in the foreground

Discus and support Program window does not stay in the foreground in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Excuse me but I have a problem that I can not solve and explain why ... practically when I have some program windows opened, with mouse go to system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Aug 8, 2021.

1. hispanico Win User

Program window does not stay in the foreground

Excuse me but I have a problem that I can not solve and explain why ... practically when I have some program windows opened, with mouse go to system bar and click on icon of program (as notepad document opened), this go in foreground but when with mouse i go to this window, this closed and comeback immediatly on system bar... after several times i click to open windows app and finaly remain in foreground Thank to help Hispa

:)

hispanico, Aug 8, 2021

2. A program won't come to the foreground (Windows 10)

I have a program (QGIS, which uses QT5) that will not come to the foreground. It starts maximized (that's fine) but it stays behind all my other programs. It can be focused, and I can work in QGIS, but any non-minimized programs stay in front of it.

I have tried the AutoHotKey script suggested in an answer in this post:
    Program windows won't come to foreground when selected in Windows 8.1 but it didn't help.

HeyOverThere, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Erhy Win User

icon in foreground stays visible, how to remove it?

This is always in foreground of the screen:

Program window does not stay in the foreground [​IMG]

Erhy, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Program window does not stay in the foreground - Similar Threads - Program window does

2. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan: why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-scan-window-stay-in-foreground-after/a96580c4-0806-41ef-8f60-0a68edc743af
  3. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan: why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-scan-window-stay-in-foreground-after/a96580c4-0806-41ef-8f60-0a68edc743af
  4. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows not brought to foreground

Windows not brought to foreground: I have a issue that I have not been able to fix. My Phone Link window is not being brought to the foreground if it is already open. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open Phone Link 2. Open another window of some sort e.g. Notepad and place it on top of the Phone Link window so it...
  6. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...: Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord...
  7. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...: Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord...
  8. icon in foreground stays visible, how to remove it?

in Windows 10 Support
    icon in foreground stays visible, how to remove it?: Hello! I visited pages around Google Developers Blog: Introducing Learn, your key to unlocking Google’s educational content for developers And now there is an icon on the screen in foreground, which I cannot remove. The Icon shows the text Learning experience... Have...
  9. Astrill window stays in foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    Astrill window stays in foreground: My Astrill window displays in foreground, even if when I am typing into another application, how do I get it running like other applications, and display behind other applications when not in focus? Many thx in advance!...
  10. Prevent starting program from moving to foreground

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent starting program from moving to foreground: Hey there, is there a way to prevent an opening program from moving to the foreground and to keep it staying in the background until I choose to work with it? For example, usually after boot up I open Chrome and Steam. Obviously, Steam is gonna take a little longer to open...